Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I don't think he's trashing the model, rather the recent QC issues with it.
Although it has to be said, QC on all MiUSA models have been rather poor recently.

Agreed... I've definitely been gravitating more towards the MiUK models lately. 998 just seems like a bulky mess in comparison. The 1500's that have been coming out have far superior shape and better colorways.

Those 1500PSK are really dope. Hoping they hit discount down the road.

I agree also Flimby been droppin bangers and NB USA has been lacking besides those 997's with the pink toe cap.

Always wondered why NB USA never go all out like Flimby does with their models tho?

Those Flimby 1500's are amazing, but I am not paying $215 for them. I'll wait it out and hope to find them later on down the line for a better price.

thanks man
$200+ is steep but I might just pull the trigger right away
Haven't bought many shoes at all this year so it won't hurt as much
and I doubt I'll find a $100 steal like a did with the 1500SP

you got the SPs for a bill? swish

I think the 1500 will probably make it to disco
Not many people are really into NB like most of us in this thread

Also, jcrew 1400 raw steel on sale and 50% off
Only have sizes 5-7 and 11.5 but comes out to $64.99 using code YAYSALE

yea NB hype is at an all time low. I been trying to move ds jcrew baywood green for retail for like a year and no luck. It's prob the only ds sz 9 on the planet yet i can't find someone to buy them. It's almost baffling

It's a constant mini struggle of deciding whether to jump on them or potentially miss my size at discount like with the Surplus and Yard packs haha.

Btw, threegeees threegeees you a 9 or 9.5 in the 1500YP?

Back
Top Bottom