Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

yea I still say these are gonna hit sales and we all gonna be kicking ourselves
You're probably right. I just moved a pair of UB so it basically covered the cost of these. Plus my credit card has a price matching option so if these go on sale in 60 days, I'll be able to get them price matched.

You're probably right. I just moved a pair of UB so it basically covered the cost of these. Plus my credit card has a price matching option so if these go on sale in 60 days, I'll be able to get them price matched.
haha yea yea we all tell ourselves things to justify it but the truth is, by now we should all know that due to high prices and lack of hype, 99.9 perecent of NBs will hit sales. If it happens this time, it'll be the last time i pay retail

Just got the 1500s off Hanon. Think I'm going to hold out on the 991s for the time being...

I'm doing that with the 770. Hanon 1500 pairs (FA and PSK) are already en route. Ordered the PSK from them the other day and will be here sooner.

seems like 1500sp hit sales and 1500yp didn't. Honestly, my 2 fav NBs in the last few years are 1500sp and 1500by

Same here. I knew they were a must after I saw the first pics.

Curious to see if they hit sale prices.

Yeah, same here. I have to hold out and hope they go on sale, just don't have the money after buying new Iron Hearts this past week.

haha guess i was wrong! remember the overall reaction was positive but thought the first couple responses were 'meh'. can't find them now tho my bad

Quick question gentleman was the miusa 585 a special release or was it a GR? Also is it worth copping for $40 bucks? Never owned a 585. Thanks for any help!!!!!!

the ball & buck 585 was a collab. believe there were maybe one or two other collabs. others were GR. they are all a steal at $40--even the GRs. ball & buck at $40 is highway robbery. you should be locked up for 25 to life no parole

576CT02 TODAY
DSC02978.JPG

the ball & buck 585 was a collab. believe there were maybe one or two other collabs. others were GR. they are all a steal at $40--even the GRs. ball & buck at $40 is highway robbery. you should be locked up for 25 to life no parole
Thanks for the info that was a,heck of a way to put it

Trying to order from damn NB.com and they are charging me shipping. It says free shipping over 125........I want my damn "Poor Man Provider" 998s lol. I guess the "Classic15" isn't working now. It said it expires 8/5. Must've missed out . Only the 10% off ("Starfish") works.

Last edited:
I've just become "woke" on New Balance and I was curious on how Fresh Foam and RevLite compare to a cushion like Boost or Lunarlon - particularly in a model like the Cruze or 573S. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom