Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^ if you order them you should dye the collar for some visual cohesion

My thoughts exactly.....I've never done any sort of customization, but those small areas shouldn't be an issue. Now to sit and try to talk myself OUT OF the 998CSU

My thoughts exactly.....I've never done any sort of customization, but those small areas shouldn't be an issue. Now to sit and try to talk myself OUT OF the 998CSU
It's not hard
I've done it a bunch of times... just use angelus suede dye and you'll be good

I'm at some bar and once I disconnected from their wi-fi it started working fine.

I think I'm going to hold off and try to cop them cheaper down the road. I need to stop spending and clear some space before I add any more to the collection.
Sketchy wifi? Sounds like you got your identity stolen

Well... you can scratch my last comment. I grabbed the 1500FA. After seeing newbalance365 newbalance365 picture on IG, I didn't want to risk missing out on them. If they do hit discount, my Citi card has a price match option... fingers crossed.

Well that sucks.....I think NB removed a shade of blue I was gonna use from the color wheel. The "Game Blue" or whatever is gone.....

Copped 1500s from Hanon—no regrets at regular price. Thanks, remy remy for sizing info.

Also, pool blues today.

IMG_2780.JPG

wish i can trade in my 577yp for 1500yp. Just not a 577 dude anymore but at one time they were my fav model

Yep. Got shipping from Hanon this morning. So stoked to get these in. Looks like there's still plenty of sizes left on Hanon.

Back
Top Bottom