Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Sizing question: I know I'm in the minority (or maybe the only one), but I go TTS in 997s and half down in 998s due to the difference in toe shape. What do you recommend I do for 1500s?

I think I am starting to feel the same. I find my feets slipping around a bit in 577 and 998 vs the ideal fit of a 997 and 1500. I guess this explains why I rock those models so much...

I went to the Brighton NB outlet yesterday. Still 25-50% off clearance items. I am SHOCKED that they have a few GEMS in my TRUE SIZE for $55!! The 997CHP, 997DTAG, 2016Black Suede, a few 997.5, a few 998, and a few 996!! This is by far the MOST I have ever seen in my size there! I guess the vulture that cherry picks my size must be on vacay!! hahahah!!

I didn't buy a THING!! I have a pair of 998nb1 on the way and I have to swap shoes out 3-4 times a day to wear all the gems I have now!

I am contemplating going during lunch. Did they have a lot of size 9 stuff available?

Has anyone visited the New Balance Factory store at the Birch Run Premium Outlets in Michigan?

I'm planning a road trip and I was curious if they ever get any good miUSA stock out there.

I know there aren't a a lot of 990v4 fans in this thread but I had to post this pic courtesy of Notre of the M990QK4. I think this color way is :emoji_fire: and am glad to see NB putting out more funky color ways in the vein of the M990SR4.

Even though it's been a slow year for pick-ups (not a bad thing at all for me) there's way too much NB heat coming out before the end of the year and I need to be smart about purchases. BUT, I do hope to pick these up sometime down the line.
M990QK4.jpg

Various 1500 pickups. If I had planned for these to all arrive at once within the past 24 hrs (couple of them were ordered a few weeks ago) it would never happen haha.

1500FA
NB1500FA1.jpg
NB1500FA2.jpg
1500PSK
NB1500PSK1.jpg
NB1500PSK2.jpg
1500YP
NB1500YP1.jpg
NB1500YP2.jpg
1500WR
NB1500WR1.jpg
NB1500WR2.jpg

I know there aren't a a lot of 990v4 fans in this thread but I had to post this pic courtesy of Notre of the M990QK4. I think this color way is :emoji_fire: and am glad to see NB putting out more funky color ways in the vein of the M990SR4.

I love the V4 and these gold/yellow ones are a must. I want to see some interesting colors on this model with nubuck options. So far i've only seen the NYRR with the gum sole.

I wasn't big on the V3 but lately my mind has been changing...i've been working on some V3 NB1 designs and will probably pull the trigger with the current coupon + ebates today.

I love the V4 and these gold/yellow ones are a must. I want to see some interesting colors on this model with nubuck options. So far i've only seen the NYRR with the gum sole.

I wasn't big on the V3 but lately my mind has been changing...i've been working on some V3 NB1 designs and will probably pull the trigger with the current coupon + ebates today.

The NYRR nubuck joints are so dope! Absolutely love the combo of grey nubuck with that gumsole. Agree, would love to see nubuck employed more on the model.

Various 1500 pickups. If I had planned for these to all arrive at once within the past 24 hrs (couple of them were ordered a few weeks ago) it would never happen haha.

1500FA
NB1500FA1.jpg
NB1500FA2.jpg
1500PSK
NB1500PSK1.jpg
NB1500PSK2.jpg
1500YP
NB1500YP1.jpg
NB1500YP2.jpg
1500WR
NB1500WR1.jpg
NB1500WR2.jpg

You post some of the best pics in here. Super clean shots, good sir. Agree remy remy I should have picked up the YP when I had the chance.

Back
Top Bottom