Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yet another sizing question. How does MiUK 670 fit? Eyeing a pair of M670GO. I wear US9 for my M577LNT and it is a bit loose. My MiUK 1500 fit well for US9. Thanks in advance.

Jealous of how much disco you guys could score in the State. I got my 997bkr and 1700wn at a nb sale in Hong Kong for 180 usd and I thought it was steal of the century lol

How do you like the 1700WN? Saw some eBay and had me contemplating.

How do you like the 1700WN? Saw some eBay and had me contemplating.
I love it. I like my 1700GRA as well. The 1700 is definitely spacious in the toe and it doesn't feature sharp outline like other popular models (997, better shape 998 etc). But the leather quality is good and I figure if I want a pair of white kicks a full leathered one is much easier to care than one with mesh toe. Also like the golden yellow and blue stitching as well. btw it fits tts for me (same size as my MiUS 990v2, 991, 993 and 997)

I love it. I like my 1700GRA as well. The 1700 is definitely spacious in the toe and it doesn't feature sharp outline like other popular models (997, better shape 998 etc). But the leather quality is good and I figure if I want a pair of white kicks a full leathered one is much easier to care than one with mesh toe. Also like the golden yellow and blue stitching as well. btw it fits tts for me (same size as my MiUS 990v2, 991, 993 and 997)

Thanks a lot.

Yet another sizing question. How does MiUK 670 fit? Eyeing a pair of M670GO. I wear US9 for my M577LNT and it is a bit loose. My MiUK 1500 fit well for US9. Thanks in advance.
I got a pair of 577sp and 670sp both in size 10 they fit similar imo and a big snug (I could go with 10,5 for looser fit) compared to my 998. I have narrow feet. Hope it helps.

Just had to thank you for posting the link. Finally bit the bullet on these and can't wait for them to arrive. Gonna grab both desert pack pairs at some point when they go on sale but I figured 209 shipped was probably my best price for the NV

What size are you? If I'm correct, there's a size 11 NV on eBay for like $129.99 plus $9.99 shipping

Just had to thank you for posting the link. Finally bit the bullet on these and can't wait for them to arrive. Gonna grab both desert pack pairs at some point when they go on sale but I figured 209 shipped was probably my best price for the NV

Did you not cop from freshrags when the sale link was posted? Probably a week back for $100.
In case your 998 size is US9, 998 desert for $119 (Size US8, 9, 13 available)

https://centre214.com/products/new-balance-998-desert-heat-pack-grey-navy?

Did anybody score the Hanon 520 Fisherman's Blues?

My running "Can't Wait till these hit discount" list: 997FGG, 1500KSG, and 1500PSK

Did anybody score the Hanon 520 Fisherman's Blues?

My running "Can't Wait till these hit discount" list: 997FGG, 1500KSG, and 1500PSK

Hanon 520s don't release until next week (release date is 9/16, I believe). Also, those joints you listed are fire. Super clean and well executed, especially the 1500s.

Are horween and new balance collab a regular now for every fall? Curious what will they have coming. I have no specific model in mind but a green leather one would be nice (and it hasn't been done before). Still regret I could not find a m576rpc south of 350usd.

Too bad im broke this week
IMG_5117.PNG

Hmmm. I'm digging those brown and tan Luxe Knit 247's. Might have to grab those.

I'm keeping an eye on the grey/purple luxes myself. Really like the model and I went to a NB to try them on and they felt very comfortable on feet.

Jealous of how much disco you guys could score in the State. I got my 997bkr and 1700wn at a nb sale in Hong Kong for 180 usd and I thought it was steal of the century lol

I bought my 997BKR from Concept for around USD140 just before the HK NB outlet sales, gutted

Back
Top Bottom