Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Never a fan of the Kennedy. My wait for a Concepts NB collab I like continues...

You didn't like the C-Notes 998?!?!

hqdefault.jpg

Resell on NBs is def dead lol. Not a bad thing for collectors. But bad for guys like me trying to get decent return on older stuff, haha.

NB coming out with a lot of great cws lately
Not good for my wallet. Have so many wants at this point. 1500PSK, 1500WR, 990TN2, 998WTP, Kennedys reissue

Last edited:
NB coming out with a lot of great cws lately
Not good for my wallet. Have so many wants at this point. 1500PSK, 1500WR, 990TN2, 998WTP, Kennedys reissue

Hear what you're saying. I currently have 9 on my want list. 998WTP, M1500PFT, 998NJ to name a few. Trying to wait for disco on some but doesn't seem to be many sales on at the mo :-s

RE: the upcoming Kennedy release, is this the first time that NB has retroed a shoe? If so, I appreciate how they've at least done an MiUSA iteration as opposed to nike's approach which is using the same synthetics / raising prices.

RE: the upcoming Kennedy release, is this the first time that NB has retroed a shoe? If so, I appreciate how they've at least done an MiUSA iteration as opposed to nike's approach which is using the same synthetics / raising prices.

An NB employee told me he saw both shoes (and said that they're both amazing). He definitely saw samples, though, so who knows what the final product looks like and if they still plan on releasing two shoes. I suppose you can consider this release a reissue/retro though I don't think that's the angle that Concepts is playing. I imagine that New Balance approached them with the opportunity to collab on a miUSA 999 and their first immediate inclination was to do an homage to the original Kennedy with a pack releasing two pairs.

Maybe a collab pair? but not the first time ever. 1500WR/NO we're old colorways reissued. They also redid those burg/navy 577s.

Maybe a collab pair? but not the first time ever. 1500WR/NO we're old colorways reissued. They also redid those burg/navy 577s.

Yeah, NB definitely does reissue GR-pairs. They did the same thing with 997GY and NV.

I'm holding out hope that they'll reissue the 998GNR at some point. I've beaten mine to the ground and I'm having to trash it soon. Wish I doubled up when I had the chance.

Back
Top Bottom