Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

7B9BF3D0-CC69-4C62-B7B1-16A9BDC51CB5.jpeg
My son stepping out in his 574 today. Man I cannot stand laces for children, going to get him a matching 990 pair with the Velcro strap.

For all my fellow people whose pants suck for rolling, I think I just figured out a hack to help the roll from coming undone. All I did was stick a paperclip between the folded-over part and the regular part of the jean. Works like a charm and it's invisible to everyone but you. Also it doesn't create that semi-baggy look at the bottom of the jean that comes with some rolls. Sorry if this is already well-known, but I had no idea about it until now. Been in college for over a year and this is by far the smartest I've felt within that time.
20171007_154157.jpg
20171007_154121.jpg
20171007_154114.jpg

Dude! thanks for the find been looking to get those northern lights as my first NB, how is the sizing I'm a size 10 in most nikes and 10.5 in Ultra Boost what size should I go with?

NB outlet at jersey gardens is the most worthless place on earth if u wear sz 9 smh. On another note, I got my discounted jcrew military 997 yesterday. Dope cw and great shape. Unfortunately I got a crappy pair so ima order 2 more at retail and hope to get a better one

Anybody got a good suede guy in the states? I don't trust myself on suede. Tried the usual cleaners, brushes, erasers on a pair of sauconys that are dead now. :frown:

IMG_1337.JPG

NB outlet at jersey gardens is the most worthless place on earth if u wear sz 9 smh. On another note, I got my discounted jcrew military 997 yesterday. Dope cw and great shape. Unfortunately I got a crappy pair so ima order 2 more at retail and hope to get a better one
I got toe dents on mine and that area just looks mushy. I'll try reshaping first and if that fails, I'll use your method of buying/returning 2 pairs.

nice PBs' Remy, did they come that way? mine came with the silly plastic piece in the toe, I'm about ready to just cut them out. throws the shape all out of wack.

nice PBs' Remy, did they come that way? mine came with the silly plastic piece in the toe, I'm about ready to just cut them out. throws the shape all out of wack.
They did come with this shape
These were actually the first NB I ever bought and I got them before they ****ed up the 998

Back
Top Bottom