Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Snagged 4 pairs. Thanks for the heads up. Sorry if anyone had the sz 7 Iguana 1500's in their cart.

Got a non-sizing info question: Why does Flimby factory makes all the recent 1500 with mesh toe? I like a lot of the 1500 in the past two to three years, sp, yp and fa, to name a few. But I just want a perforated leather/ suede toe so much. Not sure how long will this mesh toe trend goes on though

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171009-173731.png
    Screenshot_20171009-173731.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 18
While I may not create any 574's, I have deep roots in the model. It was really the 574 growing up, and being able to afford sneakers by myself. (circa 2004) I remember grabbing the 2 NB 574's for $99 at Foot Locker. With all that said, I had to purchase the second 574S model in my collection. "The Wheats" :nthat:

MS574CB_Wheat_4171.progressive.jpg

Am I the only one who hates the banana toe on those 574S?

Hahaha, I was actually thinking about how much I was happy to reshape all my sneakers as a project (sneaker trees and all). I've been gearing up to inventory all my sneakers in storage and main house to go on a major reshaping, and maintenance wear of my sneakers midsole. Also, investing in a camera and lens, just moved into my new place. :nthat:

Not sure if the banana shape is obvious when the pair is worn.
Also, I would think the shape helps with toe off and makes for a more comfortable experience. Definitely more performance and sports-oriented, hence 574S(port)?

I am pretty surprised the stussy 990v4 is all gone.......was on thr verge as I just copped the 990nc4. If anyone knows a store still got a US8.5 pls let me know

I checked all the usual suspects; either sold out or doesn't have your size. 250 asking on stockx with no sales history. Throw on a retail bid and someone might bite.

Back
Top Bottom