Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I believe someone posted an exact mock up on NB1 that could be purchased for $50 less

Ahhh, It's good to hear from our pal @runners781 :nthat: I believe what makes it a legit collab is that the heel accent is Black Horween Leather.

Todd Snyder and iconic athletic footwear brand New Balance announce the launch of their latest collaboration: the Dirty Martini NB1 MADE US 998. A smart modern twist on the classic men’s sneaker, this premium style is inspired by one of Snyder’s favorite drinks and served straight up in the designer’s signature color: olive.

Says Snyder, “This is my third New Balance 998 collaboration, each inspired by a drink I love. It doesn’t get much more classic than a dirty martini — with olives, of course — and there’s something really fresh about a contemporary city sneaker with such a timeless and gentlemanly reference.”

Crafted in the USA from premium and exclusive dark olive suede with Horween® leather accents and functional details including midfoot cushioning and a non-marking outsole, the Dirty Martini ($199.99 retail) will be released in a limited run of 200 pairs.

Man, it would be so legit if either NB alone or NB x [boutique store] did one shoe with a replaceable outsole. The quality (and price) of NB’s warrant such a feature.

HORY MORY. I like this. 991 from Modern Gentlemen pack.

Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.10.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.11.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.11.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-25 at 10.11.23 PM.png

lol i know you're a sucker for all navy leather shoes moshepark moshepark
unfortunately navy shoes aren't one of my favourites, but i have to admit they look amazing

You know it! I love navy for sure but even more than navy leather I LUV navy nubuck. IMO there's no brand that does navy nubuck better than NB!!

These two are pure fire. Wish the toe box of the 770 is also leather as well. Looks like mesh to me.

IMG_20171026_043509.jpg
IMG_20171026_043413.jpg
IMG_20171026_043441.jpg
IMG_20171026_043352.jpg

My most recent NB1 did have the best shape. Just a few WIP that I am messing around with at work. Top - Bottom is how Im feeling them. When the next 20% code hits Im making at least one pair...shape be damned!

My most recent NB1 did have the best shape. Just a few WIP that I am messing around with at work. Top - Bottom is how Im feeling them. When the next 20% code hits Im making at least one pair...shape be damned!

Which one was your most recent?

Is nimbus cloud on the current wheel white or light grey?

In my recent (and extremely limited) experiences with NB1 with regards to shape, I've been satisfied with the outcome each time. (only one remaining unworn is the top right)
NB11026.jpg
NB11026.jpg

Not gonna front, these color ways are great! Well done. We all know NB's gonna drop that 25% off code for Black Friday weekend so that may be a good time to pull the trigger on a pair. I also remember when they had that crazy BOGO for $99 NB1 deal, too. It'd be great if they pulled that out at the end of the year.

Back
Top Bottom