Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

SNS offers free shipping over $175, too. Shipping isn't bad at all ($10) but you could always cop two pairs to save on shipping. Great prices for those modern gentlemen UK models.

DE59825C-6D8A-447E-B7B9-3B9A16C0116D.jpeg

https://blog.endclothing.com/new-balance-574-by-ricardo-seco-launching-9th-december/

I've always just slapped a little super glue on the corner of a piece of paper and stuck it in there with the super glue facing out toward the rubber to not get on the suede. It only takes a little, you don't want it to squeeze out all over. I am under the impression if it doesn't get done while it's small, it will only peel worse. I just got done with some air max pluses I noticed it was happening to and came out fine.

That's the idea, but I read something like shoe goo or rubber cement kinda glue is better for when the shoe flexes

I gotcha, but I always looked at that part of the outsole as not flexing. The hard part about using shoe goo is it takes forever to set, you'd have to clamp the two bonding surfaces together for 24 hours. I use it on the bottom, but the toe I could never really find a way to clamp or tie it together.

I hate to be "that guy" talking about shipping, but I haven't heard anything from NB from the 574s I ordered. I think it was last Tuesday. Must be the holiday rush for them

I hate to be "that guy" talking about shipping, but I haven't heard anything from NB from the 574s I ordered. I think it was last Tuesday. Must be the holiday rush for them

Probably. I ordered just before thanksgiving and it finally arrived today. Took 8 days till it shipped. Just from this forum there probabaly a dozen ordered haha

Looks like I won’t be getting the special boxes for both pairs of Hyannis, received email from concepts. They sent me link to the Ugly Sweater SB Dunks as compensation.

Looks like I won’t be getting the special boxes for both pairs of Hyannis, received email from concepts. They sent me link to the Ugly Sweater SB Dunks as compensation.

That sucks man. I got the lizard skin looking box for the blue hyannis and just noticed that there is another box out there that is an alternate, similar to how the red pair has 2 box designs.

And they sent you a direct link to purchase early now? If so grab the pair and sell it IMO. At least you will get money out of the deal. Could end up breaking you even on the hyannis pair or even making 100 or so and having NB pairs.

Same here, even though I don't know if that means I won't get any pair with a special box (ordered both pairs). Pretty pissed because a) im not interested in these hideous Nike sb, and b) I still have to pay customs and taxes (that's + ~30%) for both pairs while not even getting the special box(es) :frown: I hope getting on Deon's nerves will help.

Same here, even though I don't know if that means I won't get any pair with a special box (ordered both pairs). Pretty pissed because a) im not interested in these hideous Nike sb, and b) I still have to pay customs and taxes (that's + ~30%) for both pairs while not even getting the special box(es) :frown: I hope getting on Deon's nerves will help.

Yep, no interest in that pair, the early link they provided is locked to my NB size which is half size down from my Nike size. Not interested in the resell market plus I’m overseas too so shipping cost is high. Just hoping no QC issues with both pairs!

Yep, no interest in that pair, the early link they provided is locked to my NB size which is half size down from my Nike size. Not interested in the resell market plus I’m overseas too so shipping cost is high. Just hoping no QC issues with both pairs!

True, to each his own. Could be worth some trade bait or worth holding to subsidize a future pair if they hold and increase in volume. Ask for something else and see what they say? There are some Concept x Nike Monarchs coming out soon :lol:

Back
Top Bottom