Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

200w-2.gif

Plus.......I mean.....buying Nikes

Looks like I won’t be getting the special boxes for both pairs of Hyannis, received email from concepts. They sent me link to the Ugly Sweater SB Dunks as compensation.
Yeh they cancelled my orders only after 2 emails I had to send. But they didn't offer any compensation nor apologies. Thanks a lot Concepts.....Their kicks are dope, but their customer service is dire.

True, to each his own. Could be worth some trade bait or worth holding to subsidize a future pair if they hold and increase in volume. Ask for something else and see what they say? There are some Concept x Nike Monarchs coming out soon :lol:

those dunks wont be worth anything anyways

those dunks wont be worth anything

Early release pairs selling for 350 on goat. Price will drop with release but its only on concepts site and SNKRS app. I think they settle around 200 with people quick buying to wear this month and then they become bricks in 2 weeks

How do the Hyannis fit? I'm leaning towards my 997/998 size which is my TTS (8.5). I could probably wear a size 8 in 998s, as they are roomier than my 997s. Size 8 Hyannis seems to be a little pricier though. Debating between Blue Hyannis and Flimby's. If anyone has both, I would appreciate your opinion between the two.

How do the Hyannis fit? I'm leaning towards my 997/998 size which is my TTS (8.5). I could probably wear a size 8 in 998s, as they are roomier than my 997s. Size 8 Hyannis seems to be a little pricier though. Debating between Blue Hyannis and Flimby's. If anyone has both, I would appreciate your opinion between the two.

IMO flimby > Hyannis

Which Flimby? The 1500s are pure sex.

Hyannis fits BIG. I went with my True size (size 8), and they fit like 8.5-9’s (when compared to Nikes).

The only other NBs I have are the Wheat Trailbusters, and those definitely fit TTS. I’ve matched up other shoes (mostly NIKE) with the TBs, and they are pretty identical in length.

Pics for reference

Both are a size US8.
1C7C989B-E1EE-45E1-81C9-06BB5C743E4D.jpeg

Both are a size US8 too.
8B60F300-BAE2-4079-9C8F-3D95D992D3AA.jpeg

Here's nb1 custom reward again,
8000 points for 1 pair.

So is it 8000 points and i get a free pair of 300's? I'm so confused with this reward program stuff. Last time I tried to use 8000 points it never said I would be able to make a free pair of 300. Can somebody please elaborate on this for me. I've lost like 25,000 NB points in the past 3 months. I feel like these NB points are a worthless. :smh:

So is it 8000 points and i get a free pair of 300's? I'm so confused with this reward program stuff. Last time I tried to use 8000 points it never said I would be able to make a free pair of 300. Can somebody please elaborate on this for me. I've lost like 25,000 NB points in the past 3 months. I feel like these NB points are a worthless. :smh:
I would like some clarification as well. The only thing I have ever tried is redeeming my points for a $20 coupon and then it expired because I could use it with any promo codes smh

doesn't specifically say 300 for me though the pic of a 300 is in the email...i'm going to try some 998s and see if the code works. i've only ever used my points for the NB Spark donations and a couple of $10 coupoons (which don't stack!), so a free pair is finally something worth my time.

if you're considering redeeming, may as well grab the code because last time they 'ran out' of free codes within the first day.

I prefer the v4. midsole is cleaner, upper lines and paneling are cleaner but still has a definite retro vibe to it. would love an NB1 v4
v4 certainly looks better imo. Haven't had either in hand so was just wondering.
How do you feel about 993s? I feel like I dropped the ball not ordering any custom 993s when they were on the site.

v4 certainly looks better imo. Haven't had either in hand so was just wondering.
How do you feel about 993s? I feel like I dropped the ball not ordering any custom 993s when they were on the site.

to me 993 is the most comfortable pair of NB, even moreso than the 998. I've come to appreciate the different lines on the 993 since i've really gotten into the 990/991/993 over the last 6 months or so. Can also be had for cheap off Joes NB Outlet. I grabbed the blk 993 for $55 bucks shipped a couple of months ago, not marked as seconds.

FYI, i carted a perf 998 i was considering and with the free NB1 code it brought my total down to $0 with the free shipping. i'm guessing it works on all models and values. i didnt try the others. That said, I don't really want to do another 998 since i'm kind of tired of them haha...at the same time, its the priciest + free so i'm leaning that way. will have to see what i can come up with.

Back
Top Bottom