Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

THE BEST PART ABOUT NB IS THAT FINDING QUALITY AND AWESOME COLORWAYS

Every post this dude makes.

oh yeah!!!!!!!

Jeanasis x New Balance 996

Not my cup of tea, but others might be interested. it was up on SNS but most are sold out except small womens sizes.

Has anyone else noticed that whenever sites get the Anniversary 990s, a size 11 is seldom available?

I refuse to believe that just that particular size sells out instantly every damn time. What's up with that though?

IM GONNA LOOK OUT FOR THAT PATTER NOW BC I LOVE WEIRD STUFF LIKE THAT.

IS THAT WHAT UR SEARCHING FOR THE ANNI 990 IN AN 11?

ILL KEEP WATCH FOR U

Has anyone else noticed that whenever sites get the Anniversary 990s, a size 11 is seldom available?

I refuse to believe that just that particular size sells out instantly every damn time. What's up with that though?

I notice because that is the size I wear as well. Sucks, both of us looking for the same shoe and both of us striking out left and right.

^^^those are crack too...I was trying to buy the size 10 but I couldn't add it to cart so I figured somebody here was trying to cop.

I've noticed the same thing about the 1500gyb and the b&y 1700 size 13.  I searched every link on our list for a size 13 B&Y.  Only Undefeated listed as receiving them and being sold out.  No one else even listed 13s as an option.  

As for the 1500gyb, it's starting to look the same way.  Ubiq has them 8-12, no 13.  Flightclub just listed them (1500gyb) an hour ago with no 13's.  They did list the blue/navy 1500ebn with 13s but I'm starting to suspect maybe New Balance is cutting back 13s on of some models.  I feel you on seeing all the same sizes everywhere except for the size you wear.

IM GONNA LOOK OUT FOR THAT PATTER NOW BC I LOVE WEIRD STUFF LIKE THAT.

IS THAT WHAT UR SEARCHING FOR THE ANNI 990 IN AN 11?

ILL KEEP WATCH FOR U
I actually already found a sz 11 last week, but for $192 shipped.  
sick.gif
  I still look around though, just to see if my hunch on no size 11s anywhere is right.

Good lookin' out though, sir.  

I notice because that is the size I wear as well. Sucks, both of us looking for the same shoe and both of us striking out left and right.
I'll keep an eye out for you man.  I'll be hawking Zappos every day until the alleged restock, so if I see them there or anywhere else I'll PM you. 

Back
Top Bottom