Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I happened to post this one on another forum a little bit before holly posted the retros.
Sorry for the crappy iphone pic. These are asian mades but I made an exception because of the color. Shape isnt bad compared to the new made in UKs either. Hopefully they get it right again. Bringing them back in the first place is a step in the right direction.
2jcvxbk.jpg

The 998 gnrs comeback one more time in July I'm copping 3 pais when they drop.Shoe is a favorite of mine the simplicity .

The 998 gnrs comeback one more time in July I'm copping 3 pais when they drop.Shoe is a favorite of mine the simplicity .
Any confirmed shops? Are they going to hit select stores like they did a few months ago, or is this going to be a GR?

Last edited:
My local spot has a few new balance on sale I'll take a pic of the wall next time I'm n there. I'll pick em up for you guys if something catches yall eye

670s just feel too similar in shape and colorblocking to the 574s and 576s. Though that middle navy/burgundy? pair in the middle is a nice look. Sorry, Wade :/

what do you think of the M670?

hanon launched one today

I like the simplicity of 670, would definitely worth looking at.
The colorways remind of of the 574 backpack collection, putting aside the different material that was use.

Last edited:
I'm doing a little shopping on Friday at Corporate, I will let you all know what they have sitting on the shelf after I leave.

Just picked these up on Ebay and was wondering if they ever made fakes of these?!  Got a deal too good to be true, and you know what they say... 

Any help or insight would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Just picked these up on Ebay and was wondering if they ever made fakes of these?!  Got a deal too good to be true, and you know what they say... 

Thanks!

shoes in the pics look legit to me...how much you got em for?

these

Thanks!

are Tha la mjc/Colette/UNDFTD mt580 collab..looks legit, never seen fakes

westNYC shook Tha game up with their collab..even tho Tha guy that owns Tha store is a dickhead

For those of you who purchased the m990n (NAVY not grey) 30th Anniversary can we have a survey of where you purchased them and if they had the 30th anny hang tag

I purchased mine from PYS.com & it did not come with hang tag.  

I would like to get a consensus of who all didn't get one because I called and emailed New Balance and the hang tags are supposed to be included.  Here is the email I received.  I wanted to see who else missed out and from where because Julie told me to call NB corporate office.

have ANY of the 990's come with a hang tag yet? i may be wrong but i haven't seen a photo or a pickup post that has an anniversary-tagged m990 navy. google search yields plenty of hangtagged grey pairs, but very few in the navy.

Back
Top Bottom