Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Feature will have Fingercroxx NB 580 in store only on 2/22

Im still on the fence about these. The lime green hints really throws the shoe off imo. Not feeling the laces either, although of course you could just swap 'em out. We will see. 

I have both colorways...

What's weird though is that the gray ones fit more snug on me than the navy ones. Both are the same size. I'll probably return the gray ones
Thanks for posting the pics my man. Though the grey ones look good too, but I think I might just cop the navy colorway. I think they're the better pair out of the two.

Just bit on those 1600s from Nice Kicks. Shouts to whoever posted that 20% off code. I was staring at my size all day yesterday hoping they would run out, but it was still there this morning. $113 shipped was just too good to pass on. Review coming in next week.

Last edited:
^nice.

for those that missed their CM1600CK on nicekicks, the shoe is available in nearly FSR minus size 11.5/12 for 130 shipped iirc from highkickz.com, use code "LOVE10"

Were they the grey and red 1500's that just came out?  Where'd you find 'em?  Great deal for those.
yes those. my local new balance account. i called yesterday to see if he had any more size available(for a board member) but at the store he did not and he was going to check his warehouse if any were left. 

Someone was able to scoop a pair of the selle francais NB x Mad Hectic x Stussy in size 10.5. Shoes look like dookie compared to the pics we got to see earlier. Size 10.5. Asking price on eBay is 
laugh.gif

Is this a NTer selling these? Does anyone remember the poster on here a month or two ago that said he was able to have his friend in Japan grab him a pair but they only had size 10.5 so he picked them up even tho they weren't his size?

Either way, they look like a different color than the original pics. First they looked like an almost orange color, now they look straight dookie brown 
laugh.gif
. Maybe it's just me though. Either way, now Im not so upset we haven't seen a stateside release as of yet. 

Original pic:

Ones on eBay:

Last edited:
anyone know where I can find the 999 seals in a size 8?  I'm looking to pay around $200 - $250. Not even ebay seems to have them 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Is $250 shipped a good price for 999 seals?
$250's not the best price, but no way is it the worst either - it's pretty fair IMO.  You might get lucky and find another pair for $20-$30 less maybe, I'd say go for it if you have the $250 to spend - maybe talk them down $10-20 if possible.  The Seals are just gonna keep going up in price as time goes on.  I've definitely regretted passing on sneakers later after not wanting to pay the extra $30-50 at the time.  But I imagine the price will probably jump as remaining pairs get snatched up - it just happened with the Alpine Guides and before with the Kennedys.

Back
Top Bottom