Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just got the grey 576 anniversary's in the mail.  This is the first 576 ive owned and they seem to be a bit boxy/roomy in the toe box.  idk if i should keep them or return them. any thoughts?

Really? I usually have to size down .5 on my NBs and I was forced to stay true on these. The midfoot was too tight on the 9, just right on the 9.5 (my "true" and Nike/JB size).

west exclusive 576:  (it won't let me post the pic)

WEST NYC EXCLUSIVE!!!!! This New Balance M576CH Made in the USA is only available here!! Previously available in Japan, now is your chance to own this rate gem!!!!! Extremely limited. Phone orders accepted. 212-787-8595 #westnyc #newbalance

These:

2012083015274028110.jpg

My navy 990s did not come with hang tags and I ordered from Zappos. Also I copped a 10.5 and I'm usually an 11. The 10.5 fit me fine. I would say my feet are normal as far a width and I can comfortably wear a 10.5 in the Nike af1 if that is a good reference. Anyway thought I would add some sizing information from my personal experience.

Got the red 1600s from kl with a 20% off code i found (reward) it came out to be 119 and some change so im pretty satisfied. Both colorways are copped :smile: !

Really? I usually have to size down .5 on my NBs and I was forced to stay true on these. The midfoot was too tight on the 9, just right on the 9.5 (my "true" and Nike/JB size).
Same with me. I got my true size and they fit perfect

I can't seem to pick between the two. I was hoping to choose one when I had them in person but now , they're both so good.

Reminder, if you haven't answered the shoe size survey, please take 10 minutes to do so. The link for both is posted a couple pages back (wide vs. narrow/normal sized feet) really want to get you some solid info on sizing by this weekend, but as of now I only have about 14 narrow/normal and 5 wide feet responses

Here it is, the survey for New Balance sizes:

Rules:

1. please fill in the shoes that you OWN and only those

* don't fill it for models you do not own or think you can fill it in because you "heard" someone say the sizing for it was TTS, 0.5 small, etc.

2. Be honest

* this thing is worthless if people don't offer their honest opinion, you will get nothing out of it and neither will I

3. There are going to be two surveys, one for narrow/normal sized feet and another for wide sized feet

* fill in only the one that pertains to you ex.do not make assumptions that since you have narrow feet you can submit answers for the wide-feet survey but change your answers based on opinions.

4. Once you submit, you can NOT change your response, be careful how you fill it out, it will seem daunting but take your time as this is for a good cause

Ultimately, this is being done to clean up some posts on sizing that we get frequently and will be used to refer new, current and future users to allow them to purchase NBs and fill comfortable. I really want to see this work but you need to give solid effort.

If you are a lurker or new poster, please consider joining and answering the survey but PLEASE read the rules and answer it honestly, this is how you start to contribute.

Narrow/Normal Feet:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Qc1Kt0obAJhTzNebyT_W4HvPJ94-RCxBlneryJlBrjw/viewform

Wide Feet:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fC-hbwr80e0X6wHsN3mFCFPzpUOjWG6_Gg3OkYiSFtc/viewform
tumblr_ma3xc4uVYO1r3l66z.gif

A little bit late posting these pics, but I got my pair of 1300LG from Joes NB Outlet. For $79, I can't complain on the quality of this pair, there was only a few minor things that was wrong. Overall, I was very satisfied and luckily I got them before they went and jacked up the prices on these. 

A little chipping on the guard on the back of one of the pair.

A minor glue error.

And the toe boxs seem very fragile. I'm not sure if this is the case with all 1300's, this is my first pair of them and they always looked like they're the model that's most susceptible to the toe box creasing easily.

J Crew has a sale on some of their 1400s right now...the black with orange logo for 120 and both the blue and red are 130 each: http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...294+20~~~20+16+4294967132~15~~~~~~~/35251.jsp

actually you can add promo code: STYLE30 and get an extra 30% off comes out to be $83.99

also plenty of pebble blue 998s up size 9-13 (Too bad they're not on sale)
http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/...ll~mode+matchallany~~~~~new balance/95527.jsp

GTFan did a great review on the 998 pebble blues

Yeah, the second those pebble blues or the navy/reds go on sale at JCrew or there is a discount code. I'm in there.

might have to pick those up as soon as they go on sale 
Yeah, the second those pebble blues or the navy/reds go on sale at JCrew or there is a discount code. I'm in there.
I wouldn't expect this to happen for a long, long time. If any of you are still students, or you have a student ID laying around, go cop in-store. They offer a 15% discount to students. I believe it brings the price down towards $125-ish.

Last edited:
I wouldn't expect this to happen for a long, long time. If any of you are still students, or you have a student ID laying around, go cop in-store. They offer a 15% discount to students. I believe it brings the price down towards $125-ish.
I tried going in store and using the student discount. They said they don't offer them on New Balance products.

I tried going in store and using the student discount. They said they don't offer them on New Balance products.
Huh. I bought a pair of J.Crew's Desert Boots with the student discount and asked if it applied to New Balances, and they said it did.

Back
Top Bottom