Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For your sake I hope those laces are elastic and not self-tie. I can’t tell you how frustrating it is having to lace my son’s shoes!
Good call. Unfortunately, I didn't learn my lesson the first time. I had these for my first born and she trashed these....lol
vsg8pt.jpg

:nthat: Where can I get these in men's sizing???
Right!? I saw them for her and almost looked for a matching pair.

those are dope. if prices drop, i would cop for vaca or summer. reminds me of the indies.
Agreed. I'd hit it (for the right price).

40FB4E67-E922-4E02-A319-51CC75A07D4C.jpeg
^^^That pack is sick...If only they had used the color scheme from the 574 on the S

Btw, Congrats on the new addition to the family! Maybe NB can make an exception and send you a custom pair for the kiddo:smokin

Thanks homie! I'm going to give some of OG grey joints until he or she can speak. Yeah I wished I could've grabbed off that link a couple days ago about those 574 for $77 plus ship... :smh:

IMG_20180112_200901_7402.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone in here know how the remodeled 574 fits in comparison to other 57X shoes?? I’m thinking that since the toe is sleeker, they may fit tighter...

What would you all pay for a ds pair of chosen few 1500? I know someone selling a pair in my sz but I have real issues paying over retail for anything

Back
Top Bottom