Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I had a JCrew stylist e-mail me to give me a heads-up on the 998s and she did say the in store release will have special packaging. She didn't have any pictures or info on the packaging though.
Dang. I hope some stores are willing to ship so I can scoop the special boxes!

my non-leather lined 997s are US 8 and leather lined 997s (lux goods, rose, NYC, 997GY, 997NV) are all US 7.5.
if you have wider feet you could make do with a US 6.5, but a US 7 is definitely going to be too big

Cheers man, was a good deal as well. Guess I'll have to just keep holding out for a US6.5, they just never come up! :frown:

Going to see what's up this weekend. :nerd:

IMG_20180122_190850.jpg

If I am size 11 U.S. in Air max 1 what size should I get in 997.5? I think I remember seeing they run big. Would an 11 work for me? Thank you for any help.

M
If I am size 11 U.S. in Air max 1 what size should I get in 997.5? I think I remember seeing they run big. Would an 11 work for me? Thank you for any help.
I'm a 10 in 997 and 9.5/10 in 998s. My bring backs 997.5 are a 9.5, could have did a 10, and my mykonos are a 10, should have did 9.5 , maybe because of the leather lining.

today : m990sc4
Double up on this too . Mission complete .
Jelly! I am still working on numero uno. Congrats! #v4movement

These are SO good in-hand. Honestly think they are up there with CNotes as far as Cncpts best work.
For real! Nice pic, BSox. I'm pleased as well. I couldn't believe how quickly it shipped. Very glad they come with three sets of laces too; kinda wish the white pair was silver...

eiozk5.jpg

344qruw.jpg

2afmql0.jpg

Wifey will disown me if another box shoes up this week....lol

Jelly! I am still working on numero uno. Congrats! #v4movement

For real! Nice pic, BSox. I'm pleased as well. I couldn't believe how quickly it shipped. Very glad they come with three sets of laces too; kinda wish the white pair was silver...

eiozk5.jpg

344qruw.jpg

2afmql0.jpg

Wifey will disown me if another box shoes up this week....lol
Yeah I feel you on the laces, as silver would look good. I rock silver laces in my NYC 997s though, so it would look too similar for my rotation.

Yea so did i.. Eventually i sold the pairs with the boxes tho and kept regular box. That wooden one was just too big and heavy
I just spoke with J Crew Flagship in downtown Chicago - they said their 998s don't have wooden boxes but "might have themed cardboard boxes". They said they will receive in-store on Wednesday, so they will know for sure then.

Gotta admit, those 991.5 are looking solid. Just wish I could appreciate that model more.
I feel you. The 991.5 isn't a model I clamor for. The teal is what sold it for me -- that and the damn CNCPTS pics that make any sneaker look hot). I haven't tried these on yet (probably tonight); hoping they fit like 991s as I normally am down with any 99X model.

Back
Top Bottom