Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

If I am size 11 U.S. in Air max 1 what size should I get in 997.5? I think I remember seeing they run big. Would an 11 work for me? Thank you for any help.

Definitely go with a 10.5 at least. If you're going with a leather-lined 997.5 you may even elect to go a full-size down. I find that the leather lined NB's tend to fit even bigger. You'll be safe with a 10.5, though.

Been waiting for someone in here to post these. They do look amazing, moshepark moshepark you looking?!

Homie, I got no regrets about passing :wink:

Seems like many people here don't like the 991.5 model. Good news for my wallet, i love mine and expect other styles :nerd:

My 991FA order has been canceled (5 days to signal that my size ain't available and 7 more to refund without answering emails ...) so i was maybe considering buying another size. Do you think i should go 0,5 up or down of my 1500's size ? (Or just tts and accept that i won't get them for a steal price |l)

B975075F-492F-46FB-AB15-2C7E9BCF5786.jpeg

Danish Weather Pack, Norse Projects collab

I love the Brown & Orange pair! I found a guy on FB group with em and said he wanted $300usd! Not even DS!

I think he is down to $240 at this time. Hard truth that not every shoe goes up in value for what ever reason. Shame as I would have given them a good home and rocked em with pride!

I love the Brown & Orange pair! I found a guy on FB group with em and said he wanted $300usd! Not even DS!

I think he is down to $240 at this time. Hard truth that not every shoe goes up in value for what ever reason. Shame as I would have given them a good home and rocked em with pride!

Man, I know these are desirable colorways but the shape on 1500s was still whack at this point. Not sure why dudes really expect to get a lot of money on these pairs. The Starcows are another example... I really thought both color ways were well-executed but the shape on those are also sub-par and some cats still ask for way too much because they were a collab.

Man, I know these are desirable colorways but the shape on 1500s was still whack at this point. Not sure why dudes really expect to get a lot of money on these pairs. The Starcows are another example... I really thought both color ways were well-executed but the shape on those are also sub-par and some cats still ask for way too much because they were a collab.

I came to this unfortunate conclusion this evening. My 1500PSKs came in today (a colorway I’d been after since they launched) and in comparison to the FAs the shape just isn’t the same. I can’t see myself opting to wear those when I have a pair of FAs I could put on.

With that being said, anyone wearing an 8.5 looking for the PSKs for a steal let me know.

flintgrey flintgrey still waiting my jp4 . #v4fans great pick up ....those concepts cw and quality are on point .
Thanks sir. Yes, I'm waiting for a discount code on those JP4s. They will be had but since they aren't moving we have the luxury to wait!

Missed the hanon sale on the 1500FA, anywhere else I can get 9.5 for under retail
DM'd!

With that being said, anyone wearing an 8.5 looking for the PSKs for a steal let me know.
I'm in the same boat as you. The M1500KSGs arrived from END clearance and are a sz 9.5 (I need a sz 10). Willing to pass along steal price to NT fam - LMK!

A little off topic but I was just scrolling through the sale section link from bodegas email. Man I never seen such a big collection of pure garbage.. So much overpriced “streetwear” crap from brands I never heard of.. Like I gotta struggle to actually find some kicks. These shops need to chill and go back to their roots instead of all this bs streetwear that nobody is buying

A little off topic but I was just scrolling through the sale section link from bodegas email. Man I never seen such a big collection of pure garbage.. So much overpriced “streetwear” crap from brands I never heard of.. Like I gotta struggle to actually find some kicks. These shops need to chill and go back to their roots instead of all this bs streetwear that nobody is buying
First off, those 997 are fire.

Second, I agree but I find that most of the products that release nowadays are trash. Only difference is the prices continue to rise for the most basic pieces. I hope I’m not indirectly calling anyone in this thread out who wear off white or any other overpriced cotton with screen printing.

First off, those 997 are fire.

Second, I agree but I find that most of the products that release nowadays are trash. Only difference is the prices continue to rise for the most basic pieces. I hope I’m not indirectly calling anyone in this thread out who wear off white or any other overpriced cotton with screen printing.[/QUOTE agree more
yea agreed.. for the most part I don’t think any nb heads are going anywhere near off white

yea agreed.. for the most part I don’t think any nb heads are going anywhere near off white
I peep END’s new section periodically and I’ll see brands I’ve never heard of charging 200/300/400/500(!!!) for a sweatshirt. The closest I’ve ever come to that is when I was in high school and Bape/ bbc was the hottest thing, But you had brands like 10Deep/ Mishka/ Alife/ Lemaur & Dauley etc. selling original designs for $60-80. Oh well

Switching subjects, can anyone direct me to a 1500JTP for roughly similar pricing to what SNS has them for? My size 9 is gone and END has them for almost $30 more

So, I recently went to my local New Balance store...

2vimo1j.jpg

...I noticed this NB990v4 on the wall...

fa29s9.jpg

...I asked the associate if this was a new colorway, he said "no, its the GR navy c/w". He stated it was the display model naturally changing color due to exposure to light. I looked at the inside tongue tag and sure enough it was the GR NV4 colorway.

Have any of you guys seen this happen with NBs through the years? I know white will naturally yellow, but I've never seen a navy suede fade into grey. I almost want to do this same effect to some pairs just by leaving kicks out of the box. I found these to look kinda sweet!

2vimo1j.jpg

fa29s9.jpg

...I asked the associate if this was a new colorway, he said "no, its the GR navy c/w". He stated it was the display model naturally changing color due to exposure to light. I looked at the inside tongue tag and sure enough it was the GR NV4 colorway.

Have any of you guys seen this happen with NBs through the years? I know white will naturally yellow, but I've never seen a navy suede fade into grey. I almost want to do this same effect to some pairs just by leaving kicks out of the box. I found these to look kinda sweet!

Wow, those look amazing haha. I have NV4 and am very tempted to just leave them in the sun for this same effect.

2vimo1j.jpg

fa29s9.jpg

i had some beater 993NV and yes, if you leave them sunned out, they'll change color from sun exposure and wear and tear. mine werent even really dirty, just weathered.

Oh man Oh man!! I hear you bro! Young'en now a days have no clue that they are getting played HARD! Just because something is expensive does not make it fire! Just because something is one sale does not make it a brick. Man makes the outfit; the outfit never makes the man!

Case in point those fugly Belenciagas! Now made in China! Ugly and MIC!!!???? Where is the quality? Where is the value? And my personal fave: Jordans! Heads ***** and cry "Oh bots this and Scalpers that I can't get a shoe I want!" Then JB makes a move the past two years and what do these same heads say? "Oh man this shoe is sitting! Restocked again! No resale value!" Like any of this should matter!!!!

Being a stand up guy is hard. If it was easy everybody would be doing it. Being a shepole is much easier...tell me what to do and what to buy and I'm there!

Back
Top Bottom