Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

can you use the save40 code with customs, i made these yesterday & couldn't?
4670212.png

Didn't see this posted but saw this on Friday. Special Box for the SF's, if you never used SneakerFreakers website...it sucks.

So these 574's ICON's pack are only dropping exclusively on their respected sneaker boutiques? Or will they will be releasing on nb.com and other sites? Cause im not trying to use SneakerFreaker website and $50 dollars shipping. :smh:

So these 574's ICON's pack are only dropping exclusively on their respected sneaker boutiques? Or will they will be releasing on nb.com and other sites? Cause im not trying to use SneakerFreaker website and $50 dollars shipping. :smh:
SF's website says "exclusively" so I assume it's the same for all shops.

I never for a minute buy into the "exclusive" talk anymore. Concepts pushed that same jig with their most recent 991.5 UK collab and then they appeared out of nowhere on NB's own website. These companies are out to make money and will do whatever it takes to bamboozle us to buy into the hype.

Yeah mane, I ain't trying to buy from Sneaker Freaker website. I still feel the burn when i grabbed their Saucony Bushwackers back in 2012 for like $80 over Retail (Mostly due to $50 shipping charge to the US). Then like two weeks later they hit US sites. That was the last time I bought from Sneaker Freaker. I do need to become a subscriber to their magazine though... :pimp:

Last edited:
Hoping I win the sns raffle
Shape looks pretty killer on all the IG shots I've seen

Back
Top Bottom