Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

london marathon 1500
tt.jpg
whered u see this? If these are exclusive like the London cab joints Ima fight someone

Good man moshe. You may be getting a lot of requests lol.

I'm happy to help. I'm pretty sure these are what I saw. Style code was 1500LDC, if I recall correctly. At first I was intrigued by them because the color way sort of reminds me of the 997HL. I think the release date is March 1st. I would personally be surprised if they were exclusive just to the Boston flagship (NYC has a sizable flagship, too as do other major cities). But if they do end up actually being exclusive I'm happy to do what I can.

I never for a minute buy into the "exclusive" talk anymore. Concepts pushed that same jig with their most recent 991.5 UK collab and then they appeared out of nowhere on NB's own website. These companies are out to make money and will do whatever it takes to bamboozle us to buy into the hype.

Concepts has done that for 5+ years....

I
So these 574's ICON's pack are only dropping exclusively on their respected sneaker boutiques? Or will they will be releasing on nb.com and other sites? Cause im not trying to use SneakerFreaker website and $50 dollars shipping. :smh:
I remember someone posting the iconic 574 will also be carried in shops of the same region of the original shop and it appears to be true. I am in HK and one sneaker shop will carry the SF devil 574 for $140

I

I remember someone posting the iconic 574 will also be carried in shops of the same region of the original shop and it appears to be true. I am in HK and one sneaker shop will carry the SF devil 574 for $140
Can you please tell me which shop I’m interested as well:smile:

Back
Top Bottom