Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

20180227_100151.jpg

Any advice on how to clean this? My suede eraser/brush didn't work. Not even sure how it happened as it looks like bleeding from the red tongue.
Thanks.

Got the latest issue of GQ in the mail (my father still subscribes) and it shows ASAP nast wearing what they’re calling a Kith collab...

A49C2472-2B62-4362-8001-3F672FF201BB.jpeg
6D3A302E-AA06-4C2D-AF09-D9672967A057.jpeg

This wouldn't surprise me at all. If you peep the latest Kith x Champion lookbook both models are wearing the GL4.

Does this mean our thread will soon be infiltrated by folks asking about v4 sizing?

This wouldn't surprise me at all. If you peep the latest Kith x Champion lookbook both models are wearing the GL4.

Does this mean our thread will soon be infiltrated by folks asking about v4 sizing?

Just a matter of time till Ronnie says '990v4 could be my favorite new model in a long time' like he said about his tubular doom :lol: #neverseenagain

20180227_100151.jpg

Any advice on how to clean this? My suede eraser/brush didn't work. Not even sure how it happened as it looks like bleeding from the red tongue.
Thanks.
An eraser and brush worked on getting it out of my 996pd, I had to keep at it, though. I am no longer doing red suede on white suede.

Rose looks good, but I just can't wear a pink shoe. I had to sell my 997's.

I'm still debating on whether to enter the raffle for the SNS 574. That hit of pink on the liner bothers me.

Rose looks good, but I just can't wear a pink shoe. I had to sell my 997's.

I'm still debating on whether to enter the raffle for the SNS 574. That hit of pink on the liner bothers me.
Do it
Size 9
I'll take them when you win and I lose
Kthanks

Think I'll get the Rose 574's. Love the color. I missed the 997 release. Thought about getting them on eBay but didn't want to overpay, Also saw that the liner on those were leather and I didn't want squeaky shoes like my M997NV.

Just trying to decide if I should get my usual size 10 or size up to 10.5 as I did for all my four pairs of Asian made 574's.

Concepts 574's info. I already have the 997's so no need for two-pairs of pink shoes.

I think the only reason I'd cop this is to resell. #JustBeingHonest

Edit: I just realized how dumb I sound. NB's haven't had resell values in quite some time now. I fully expect these to be available on the secondary market for retail and under.

Hope we get a more exciting 990 collab than that Kith one this year. Right now my potentials for the year are Jupiter, LL Bean, BP4, or that black-grey gradient all-suede one. Definitely need something darker to balance out the stussy and sunrise

sold my rose 997's years ago, but i've always regret letting them go.. so much so that i've made two tonal nb1 998's in different shades of pink.

so yea.. in for the roses lol. might go for tassie's too

Back
Top Bottom