Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I think so. I'll be in Boston that week if anyone one of y'all is located there or will be there Marathon Weekend/Patriots Day.

Got caught up at work, mad I missed the drop. Just got in front of Niketalk for first time. Damn it!

J Crew 998s for me today. Happy Friyay peeps....

2ce2ec8.jpg

These aren't J.Crews, they're the moby **** (M998MD). Repped nonetheless because these are a shoe I wish I copped but I didn't at the time because they were similar enough to the 998GNR.

E18388D9-29AC-49A0-95AB-AD11A33CE625.jpeg
Was shocked to see these J Crews.
Currently trying my best not to cop orange J Crew 1400’s.
Love Vidi’s NB1 collection but some of those shapes make me sad.
My girlfriend has been a J. Crew employee for a long time and we can't go 10 minutes into watching any TV show or movie without her pointing out when an actor or actress is wearing J. Crew. It seems like a lot of those wardrobe departments use J. Crew to clothe the actors/actresses.

Last edited:
man i passed on the moby's too at brighton on the clearence rack last year. i really like them they just weren't really jumping out at me for some reason which is weird because its such a wearable cw

hey has anyone ever seen this documentary from the interstellar dvd bonus features?

one of the head production designers is rocking what looks like the 998 j crew new navy's. 990v3's spotted too:

seems like film production crews are heavy into NB
#900orbetter

Last edited:
My deepest apologies for the ignorance in my question but are these all impossible to find nowadays? Im so sad ive been asleep on 1500s for so long lol

upload_2018-3-23_17-37-0.png

upload_2018-3-23_17-37-37.png
Those PSWs pop up from time to time. The GB though? Be prepared to pay an arm for them and they might need a sole swap even if you do find one.

Back
Top Bottom