Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Day 53. NB1 998 "Koi" (Mesh)

2018-04-21_20.31.37.jpg

#100DaysOfNewBalance998​

Why? Cuz he got somethin you guys dont? Sad. He'll just put up auto reject min or report u for spam, either way he won already

Deserves to be trolled? Dat entitlement perspiration strong wit u

words to live by
Stay-in-Your-Lane.jpg
I'm starting to think you the one trying to sell these.
I'm always in my lane with the cruise control on. I honestly could care less about that ebay seller and that price, but any time a seller puts that kind of price on a shoe not worth that much I think its funny, and apparently a lot of others do too. so yea, they deserve it.

Last edited:
and another thing MRYOLO, you obviously don't know how the NB crew rolls around here. we look out for each other and hook each other up on the regular. this is one of if not the most chill threads on NT, so you sound really funny coming in here and telling anybody to stay in their lane. you need to stay in yours.

Any NB head knows there ain't no resell value to nb. This guy ain't with it. Maybe dude is in the wrong lane, the ain't nobody paying anywhere near that **** lane. He'll probably take the first bid close to retail after all this, though.

$300 is the magic number it seems. Most of the mid 2000's are hovering in this price range with most falling to around retail and some stubborn kids with DS pairs asking $400 like it was drop day for Luxe and Rose! LOL! $500+ for the EU colabs and older grail pieces. Too rich for my blood.

Small kine rant: The hype x sheeple gas is running things now. 576Off, 997.5 Cyclades, 977stance are recent examples of AMAZING kicks that should be held in higher standing. 998 Boston x Concetps too

They put the "Castlerock" midsole back up on the NB1 program for those who are interested.....

I never knew they took it down! hahaha! I want Horween hits, Nubuck, and new color wheel for summer!

Back
Top Bottom