Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Here's their official post on Instagram. Just give them a call when they open up at 11am.

I'm down for setting up the team.

Thanks man. Going to call later today. Is that ripstop I see on there? These are looking really promising. Did they have both CWs? Leaning to the reds instead.

tryna find that classic NB logo hoodie in black, point me in the right direction homies

and dont gimme that let me google that for you crap lol 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Plenty of russian shops are getting the fingercroxx, wouldn't be surprised if they release at various shops in the states as well.

I really hope those BYs1700 stick around and go on sale, wouldn't mind a second pair, definitely a great one

I usually camp out in the JB forums. Not anymore. You guys are extremely helpful towards each other. :smokin

Plenty of russian shops are getting the fingercroxx, wouldn't be surprised if they release at various shops in the states as well.

I really hope those BYs1700 stick around and go on sale, wouldn't mind a second pair, definitely a great one

good to know...patiently waiting for the fingercroxxx coming to states :nthat:

I usually camp out in the JB forums. Not anymore. You guys are extremely helpful towards each other. :smokin
more of a community feel here Ive noticed that guys extend a helping hand in the other brands forum more often than in the more nike driven forums. Guys if yall want the fingercroxx with the boxset i know a spot in hong kong.

more of a community feel here Ive noticed that guys extend a helping hand in the other brands forum more often than in the more nike driven forums. Guys if yall want the fingercroxx with the boxset i know a spot in hong kong.
info please 
nerd.gif

info please 
nerd.gif
Seconded. Info?

I will start to compile a list of Team Members. Please let me know who wants to be in the first round. Should we do a cap limit? Maybe 25?

So far:

PhinsFan88

GTFan712

knightlovesqueen

EZ Money

BigDaddyAaron

Put me in on the team, I never had interest to "join" one, same reason I don't go to sneaker cons or car shows not my thing... but I love the vibe in this thread and hope it continues.

That said, and Not NB related, but I deploy today and RF crushed my hopes of the "high risk" asics by delaying the launch. If you aren't gonna mess with them, but can grab a 9.5/10, I would appreciate it. They should drop this week, while I am in transit. Argh!

Not sure how much looking out I can do in Bahrain, last I went the NB lineup wasn't all that. I plan to network and maybe find something. Prices are higher there too, but I will def see what I can do to assist the thread. My only gripes about hooking people up in the past has been seeing them listed for resale right after. I don't do that, and I hope that noone here does. Peace and continue this vibe, it is rare on forums these days and a big reason I had taken hiatus from NT for awhile.

Seconded. Info?

I will start to compile a list of Team Members. Please let me know who wants to be in the first round. Should we do a cap limit? Maybe 25?

So far:

PhinsFan88

GTFan712

knightlovesqueen

EZ Money

BigDaddyAaron
already know im wid it 
pimp.gif

Put me in on the team, I never had interest to "join" one, same reason I don't go to sneaker cons or car shows not my thing... but I love the vibe in this thread and hope it continues.

That said, and Not NB related, but I deploy today and RF crushed my hopes of the "high risk" asics by delaying the launch. If you aren't gonna mess with them, but can grab a 9.5/10, I would appreciate it. They should drop this week, while I am in transit. Argh!

Not sure how much looking out I can do in Bahrain, last I went the NB lineup wasn't all that. I plan to network and maybe find something. Prices are higher there too, but I will def see what I can do to assist the thread. My only gripes about hooking people up in the past has been seeing them listed for resale right after. I don't do that, and I hope that noone here does. Peace and continue this vibe, it is rare on forums these days and a big reason I had taken hiatus from NT for awhile.
safe trip man, really do appreciate all that you do and I will be glad to look out for you in whatever nb you are looking for, I'm sure a couple of us can get together and look out for you, I know phinsfan has some contact info, so if you approve, we can possibly set up a network to hook you up. If I, personally, can get you a pair, I wouldn't dare ask for more than what I paid for, especially when you risk your life to protect mine.

Safe travels and we got your back

Threw together this simple signature badge. You don't want something too complicated or you won't be able to see it clearly in threads. Just a simple NB logo with your member number.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom