Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

heres a VERY rough sketch for you guys but you should be able to get the idea...

Like the team and shirt concept count me in. I would like to request #3. Thanks for the great idea! Repped!!

Phinsfan88 - 1

GTFan712

knightlovesqueen - 999

EZ Money

BigDaddyAaron

kicksiscrackV2

jellyfishin

gatormd

Stunnaman

B Sox

kicks504

jeremys14

torres

dharv

niketalk13 - 13

Diakonos - 3

verysteri otypical

If there's no # next your UN, tell me. I will put together a small spreadsheet and batch the images for the Team Sig. GTFan has the right direction on the team image. I will be happy to do some tees via www.galvanizegoods.com and have us collectively come up with designs. I get my stuff printed at www.realthread.com. Guys are on the ball and do water-based printing which looks pretty bad-a##.

safe trip man, really do appreciate all that you do and I will be glad to look out for you in whatever nb you are looking for, I'm sure a couple of us can get together and look out for you, I know phinsfan has some contact info, so if you approve, we can possibly set up a network to hook you up. If I, personally, can get you a pair, I wouldn't dare ask for more than what I paid for, especially when you risk your life to protect mine.

Safe travels and we got your back
Appreciated as always! 

EDIT: I never have a real attachment to numbers. #7 is cool with me (size of my family 
eek.gif
 ). If someone has an attachment to it I can forgo it, no worries. 

Last edited:
I think we should ultimately make a range of numbers that can be taken, so if there is 20 members, those members choose from 1-20 and so forth so we don't have giant gaps

Today I've been cleaning up space on my hard drive, so I've come across all the NB that I've sold in the past couple of years.  They were all sold for a good reason (or so I thought at the time), but damn it sucks to see all the good stuff you've gotten rid of over the years.  
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 @ me.  

Bout to pour out some liquor......

Recently sold the Navy Anniversary 990s and B&Y 1700s too, but only because they didn't fit like I wanted them to.  Def gotta track those down in the right size now.  

Back
Top Bottom