Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Agree with nowitness, I think team Roshe submits applications to explain why and they should contribute and I think there should be requirements to contribute x amount of times a week so people just don't join and go back to lurking

Last edited:
Anybody know where to get good replacement laces for NB's? Would like them to be as close to the factory laces as possible. Thanks

How TTS does the Mojito's fit? Been flipping for the chart but forgot what page it was on.

feedback? 
nerd.gif

I can dig it

@kicks, they are nice- i just dont think i'd wear them, and probably end up selling- so theyre better off going elsewhere[/quote]

OK I feel ya

Anyone have a size 8 mojito and want to trade for an 8.5?  politics only had 8.5 so I decided to just cop them.  Been wanting to rock these for awhile.

Nice logo. Count me in. If I can get #8 that would be good with me. Hopefully this can grow the right way (which I think it will).

If of any of u guys copped from them please pm your first name. I told one of the workers I would help them push em and I don't think he believes I did lol.. they had about 8 different sizes when I looked now only 13 and ideals never posted it so I know the thread went in. Preciate all you guys!!

If of any of u guys copped from them please pm your first name. I told one of the workers I would help them push em and I don't think he believes I did lol.. they had about 8 different sizes when I looked now only 13 and ideals never posted it so I know the thread went in. Preciate all you guys!!

if anyone is a 13 and still looking for the grey 990 30th anniv, pm me for the info. retail plus ship.

btw when are the burgungy's supposed to drop?

Last edited:
YESSSS SIze 13

sorry Stunna for message

My paypal locked me out after buying a greendot moneypak card, had to call my brother and use his paypal lol

All good my dude, my bad on not hittin you right back, was on the train headed out to lunch

Back
Top Bottom