Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Co-sign. Very unnecessary branding.

Today I wore these...
...to get these...
2lmnfc2.jpg

Great price, great shape. Price is fantastic. Comfort is a C+ (probably a B- if you threw better insoles). At $90, just don't expect the world.

What store did you go to to pick them up? Would like to try some on before I buy. That grey colorway is very tempting.

I dig the v4, but that is not a good look for the V5. Looks pretty bad to be honest.......need way better color ways

I never thought BB4 was nice either. I’m sticking to my word, I’ll cop the 801 inspired v5 but THAT’S IT

Anyone have info on the eastern spice 576? The only place I'm seeing them is slam jam. Also any place online that has some nice leather 576's???
What kind if info are you lookin for? They’re a def cop for me. I was turned back on to the 576 w the anniversary pairs. W the varying craftsmanship of the 1500 and 998, I’ve bexome more interested in the more simple, easier to execute silos that NB lifestyle offers

What kind if info are you lookin for? They’re a def cop for me. I was turned back on to the 576 w the anniversary pairs. W the varying craftsmanship of the 1500 and 998, I’ve bexome more interested in the more simple, easier to execute silos that NB lifestyle offers
Info like was it an extremely limited release and how's the quality in hand if anyone owns them

Back
Top Bottom