Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just saw these

Attachments

• 371C888C-4030-4F02-B1E2-D3DB63A95DB1.jpeg
    371C888C-4030-4F02-B1E2-D3DB63A95DB1.jpeg
    959.4 KB · Views: 34
This is a pair I regret passing on. Saw them for dirt cheap on eBay and never pulled the trigger. Damn shame.....
they still pop up on eBay for decent prices. super slept on.

Dang what are these
like @solidgoldplayer said, they only hit NB outlets and i believe marshalls. they used leftover materials from the CNCPTS City Rivalry pack, hence the leather liner and shade of green. there's also a white and teal 997 -- a flood of both pairs ended up on eBay.

I’m confused
Are they making v5 customs in store or something?

They have an in-house NB1 Hub. You show up at the store and they've got all the material swatches so that you can design and customize it on the spot and you can see the colors in real life. And then (I believe) they make it in store for you. Also, they regularly do customs and release them as in store exclusives (only customs I've seen from that particular store are all 574s). A majority of the time the remaining stock ends up at outlets for dirt cheap.

They have an in-house NB1 Hub. You show up at the store and they've got all the material swatches so that you can design and customize it on the spot and you can see the colors in real life. And then (I believe) they make it in store for you. Also, they regularly do customs and release them as in store exclusives (only customs I've seen from that particular store are all 574s). A majority of the time the remaining stock ends up at outlets for dirt cheap.
Oh dang
I need someone to confirm they make them in store
I’ll take a little drive out there if that’s the case

Then hit the outlet store...
20190623_163012.jpg
20190623_163554.jpg
20190623_162655.jpg
20190623_163602.jpg

Very underwhelming. There's SO many shoes at the outlet store but IMO they're mostly all garbage.

Agreed... if you go when they've got 40% off sales and you're a fan of the v4 or the 993 then those are great times to stock up on those particular models. Other than that the outlets have been barren as far as miUSA and miUK stuff goes. I used to go pretty regularly (once a week) but I now only go when they've got the 40% off sales.

Exactly. Made to order. You can see some of the 574's in the pics.

Oh dang
I need someone to confirm they make them in store
I’ll take a little drive out there if that’s the case

It's true.

I had them make me a fresh pair of Nonnative x Kith x 997's.

I kid, I kid. :lol:

Agreed... if you go when they've got 40% off sales and you're a fan of the v4 or the 993 then those are great times to stock up on those particular models. Other than that the outlets have been barren as far as miUSA and miUK stuff goes. I used to go pretty regularly (once a week) but I now only go when they've got the 40% off sales.

First time I went in a while. Many years ago I'd go once per month at the least. Now it's probably once every two years. :lol:

I’d be all over those v4’s. I’d take 3 pairs in gray, Blk and Blk/Blk each. Buy 2 get 1 free-240 for 3 pairs is solid..... will they ship to Cali?

Then hit the outlet store...
20190623_163012.jpg
20190623_163554.jpg
20190623_162655.jpg
20190623_163602.jpg

Very underwhelming. There's SO many shoes at the outlet store but IMO they're mostly all garbage.
been stopping by my nearest outlet (little over an hour away) any time I’m near it ever since I realized it was there... basically same pairs at the same price. Been hoping to find some of em for cheaper than that.

Back
Top Bottom