Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not really a fan of the model. May be one of the few CNCPTS collabs that I sit out on.

Really wishing I didn't miss out on the Todd Snyder 997s.

4C9FFD2E-B116-4AB4-B88F-1B299D3ACEC3.jpeg

featuring a lil ankle action
That chainstitch hem is beautiful.

Going to try to grab these, but they will be damn near impossible. Esruc is obviously, "Curse" spelled backwards, but what does the colorway have to due with Yankees, Red Sox or Babe Ruth?

Never mind - Googled to find out its the colors of the show No, No, Nanette which the Ruth sale funded.

Also, Patta London exclusive for the Yankee-Red Sox series taking place across the pond. Unfortunate. Hopefully has a wider release at some point.

Last edited:
600 pairs of each CW or 600 pairs in the pack?
I truly need that kakkerlak pair
This is the most excited I’ve been for a pair in a minute so hope I can get through somewhere

Where else are these Sample lab's releasing? Or is it only via the End raffle? I've never hit on an End Raffle before, so I'm not expecting much. :frown:

600 pairs of each CW or 600 pairs in the pack?
I truly need that kakkerlak pair
This is the most excited I’ve been for a pair in a minute so hope I can get through somewhere

Same here, love at first sight, i need this kakkerlak like and the other one with reverse mini NB and 1500 logo is also awesome !

It's fun but i don't want to pay 205€ for the yard pack like ... Might return if it will happen.

I never win at End, if i could grab one of the two i want, i accept losing every other raffle from End till next year !

Really hope End isn’t the only shot we have

I don't think there will be other shop selling them. Probably 200 pairs of each style. Maybe some returns for the less wanted 1500. Some sizes of the 1530 (and 1500) online) could release online after raffle ending if there is not the total amount of entries ...

I don't think there will be other shop selling them. Probably 200 pairs of each style. Maybe some returns for the less wanted 1500. Some sizes of the 1530 (and 1500) online) could release online after raffle ending if there is not the total amount of entries ...
Truly wish it was just a larger pack from NB like the surplus or yard pack where there was plenty of each pair to go around.

Back
Top Bottom