Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Don't you already have them? Not gonna lie, checked the site right after I saw the pic. $1000 for the 10, no thanks.

happened to go to jcrew today at the scottsdale mall. took a few quick pics at the 1400s to show true color for those interested.

Anyone know any UK or European online shops selling the 999 Elites?

I could buy from Kith but international sales seem like a pain in the ***, need to scan proof of address etc and don't want to pay the PYS international shipping

Anyone get fingercroxx at kith? They went up on site as sold out. they have a few new additions though like purp 996's

Last edited:
999 Red Elites are FRESH. Must wear shoe this summer! 1600 elites are dope too!

Ya I do have em, I was just playing. Am still looking for the red/greens though. $1000 is ridiculous..

Anyways so far seems like there is less of the fingercroxxs than the westnycs. Burn rubber got less than ten pairs

Anyone still trying to deal with this Fingercroxx BS, look like UBIQ is releasing them in store only at 10 tomorrow. UBIQ is shady as s*** so don' t get your hopes up.

Anyone still trying to deal with this Fingercroxx BS, look like UBIQ is releasing them in store only at 10 tomorrow. UBIQ is shady as s*** so don' t get your hopes up.

My friend in Singapore said there are a dozen people outside of Leftfoot and they supposedly have 4 pairs of 9.5s and 4 pairs of 10s(he didn't ask about other sizes).  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that he can cop me one of the two.

Picked these joints up today. Hot dayum these are gorgeous. Do NOT sleep on these.

I'll have a full photoshoot and a video review up soon over on Facebook.com/GTFan712Productions.

is it to late for to apply for TeamNB?

Went into my local boutique but they were sold out. Didn't really like it but thought someone on here would of wanted it for retail. 

are prices for the color pack 996 still around retail also looking for the pebble blue 998s??

Back
Top Bottom