Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not to beat a dead horse but

Took it a little too far but yeah. Just a young kid.. feels like NB going that adidas originals route a year or two back w their lifestyle product

IMG_20190719_160431.jpg

I just left a Marshalls myself. They didn’t have anything, like 4 pairs of of 247........
Went earlier today too. Only saw added from earlier in the week was bigger kids sizes of 990v4.
Saw multiple sizes of arctic foxes posted in a fb group so kind of itching to find those!

guys.. Brown laces or Cream laces.. Im putting them back in my Rotation...

They came with Red Laces which is super dope, but thats how Ive been rockin em since 2008.

Rocked em for a while with Brown laces.. Now Im scratching my head.
20190716_081108.jpg

Wish the navy or black had a whites midsole. But I get the tonal look w them. Retail $175? Grey pair is clean

EG collabs are usually wider distribution. I’ve picked up the Vans and Hoka collabs at places like Need Supply, Haven, etc...
Hopefully they do it this time too. I am a big tan of tonal, still think my biggest NB regret is the EG 993......

Hmm -
40SALE discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart

If you are in the NB brand page, there are some colorways that are on sale but don't allow you to use to 40SALE code. The link I provided has all of the NBs that can be used with 40SALE.

Bunch of older NB models for 50% off, plus another 40% off with code 40SALE.

997JNB comes to $60, plus 997DOL and Rockabilly pack.

https://www.blendsus.com/collections/sale?page=5

Jeesh. Thanks for this. Been wanting the 997DOL for a minute. For the price grabbed the 997JBN too. $150 shipped. Can’t beat that with a stick.

This is so far and away the best thread on NT. Just good dudes sharing their love for NB, passing along deals, etc. The way it should be IMO.

Back
Top Bottom