Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Glad you grabbed the JNB so that I didn't. I bought my $59 997JOL because of a link that someone dropped on here, so I figured I should pay it forward when I can. Ever since I got the JOL (my 4th pair of NB) I told myself that I wouldn't buy anymore until I wear one of my pairs into the ground. About a week after that was when the $63 Butterscotches popped up and my size was still available. Passing on them was probably the most discipline I have ever shown in my life lol.

Glad a lot of you loaded up from Blends. Keep on sharing links and letting everybody eat :emoji_fork_knife_plate:

Thanks again man and I need to take some inspiration from you on the discipline tip lol.

Glad you grabbed the JNB so that I didn't. I bought my $59 997JOL because of a link that someone dropped on here, so I figured I should pay it forward when I can. Ever since I got the JOL (my 4th pair of NB) I told myself that I wouldn't buy anymore until I wear one of my pairs into the ground. About a week after that was when the $63 Butterscotches popped up and my size was still available. Passing on them was probably the most discipline I have ever shown in my life lol.

Glad a lot of you loaded up from Blends. Keep on sharing links and letting everybody eat :emoji_fork_knife_plate:
$63 butterscotches? D:

Also m1500bwb when?

Can someone translate https://www.chrissports.ch/de-ch/pr.../schuhe/limitierte-lifestyle-schuhe/?count=30

0D250A79-E6DC-4DE1-A8D0-B4B01D15AAEB.jpeg

Interesting. Yeah those look it. I kinda wish they would have done it with black, to be more in line with the SG4, but I think these are supposed to be like a “perf toe version” of the GL models. At least that’s what I got out of what @feelmeguilty (I think it was him) was saying. Maybe I misinterpreted *shoulder shrug*

Agreed.. thinking I may wait right now although I do like the basic color way...

20190721_161527.jpg
Picked up the 990s v3s for my dad for $21 and found the Tokyo Designs for $35. Lurked the thread for awhile.
I live at 25 min walk from the outlet next to the headquarters in Brighton MA, so they had 50 percent off sale clearance and 30 percent off everything. And I guess the V3s were listed at 30 bucks.

20190721_161527.jpg
Picked up the 990s v3s for my dad for $21 and found the Tokyo Designs for $35. Lurked the thread for awhile.
I live at 25 min walk from the outlet next to the headquarters in Brighton MA, so they had 50 percent off sale clearance and 30 percent off everything. And I guess the V3s were listed at 30 bucks.
steals at those prices

Back
Top Bottom