Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

IMG_20190719_100330.jpg
Yesterday

https://www.overkillshop.com/en/new-balance-m-990-sg5-737741-60-12.html
This them? I'm intrigued but would like to see better pictures as well...

Interesting. Yeah those look it. I kinda wish they would have done it with black, to be more in line with the SG4, but I think these are supposed to be like a “perf toe version” of the GL models. At least that’s what I got out of what @feelmeguilty (I think it was him) was saying. Maybe I misinterpreted *shoulder shrug*

So I emailed them and they said it would be an in-store release only. If anyone is going please let me know. Seriously want a pair.
They’ve taken orders over the phone in the past. May be worth giving them a call on or around the drop date, to clarify. (if they didn’t in the email)

They’ve taken orders over the phone in the past. May be worth giving them a call on or around the drop date, to clarify. (if they didn’t in the email)
Unfortunately they won't take phone order for this particular release either.

Jeez didn't realize the pic i posted was gigantic when not on mobile. gotta use thumbnails from now on i guess

Jeesh. Thanks for this. Been wanting the 997DOL for a minute. For the price grabbed the 997JBN too. $150 shipped. Can’t beat that with a stick.

This is so far and away the best thread on NT. Just good dudes sharing their love for NB, passing along deals, etc. The way it should be IMO.

Glad you grabbed the JNB so that I didn't. I bought my $59 997JOL because of a link that someone dropped on here, so I figured I should pay it forward when I can. Ever since I got the JOL (my 4th pair of NB) I told myself that I wouldn't buy anymore until I wear one of my pairs into the ground. About a week after that was when the $63 Butterscotches popped up and my size was still available. Passing on them was probably the most discipline I have ever shown in my life lol.

Glad a lot of you loaded up from Blends. Keep on sharing links and letting everybody eat :emoji_fork_knife_plate:

Back
Top Bottom