Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

man, now i kinda feel bad for yelling at the kid about his sock question. kinda like when there was that kid that was being super annoying so you blasted him, only to find out later that he is actually mentally ******ed...>D

Last edited:
check your pm 
tongue.gif

LOL, can't believe I looked right at that and missed it. Thanks.

man, now i kinda feel bad for yelling at the kid about his sock question. kinda like when there was that kid that was being super annoying so you blasted him, only to find out later that he is actually mentally ******ed...
grin.gif
hahahahahahaha...I was afraid your gps was misdirecting you to the high road for a sec, but you made a left turn at the last second.

lmao that middle or high school you go to must have a bunch of hypebeast...I'll be nice but to not sound cliche...Buy what you like son! Who gives what the other person thinks...If its Pro Wings with the velcros, who gives a F...buy something thats in your means and something that'll last and NB would definitely be one of them...

I picked up the light blue 1600s from Highkicks about 2 weeks ago. They had quick shipping. The only complaint I have is that one of the laces was defective. It had a snag in it that caused the lace to bunch up and made it hard to slide through the lace holes. I contacted Highkickz customer support for a replacement lace that comes original with the 1600s, they communicated well but they sent a pair of off-the-shelf laces that aren't as thick or seem as durable as the original. You guys think New Balance will replace it for free if I contacted their customer service?

I also recently ordered some Mojitos US9.5 from Japan using an online service that purchased it for me. Retail for the Mojitos in Japan was about $146 with sales tax. I ended up paying another $45 in domestic shipping, international shipping, PayPal Fees, and service fees. I think I did okay on the total cost considering how hard they are to get, definitely better than the reseller prices and only half size too big. The online service I used has been communicating really well in English and they gave me a tracking number for the package. Should be a couple more weeks until I get them. Will let you guys know how things work out. The service I used was Bridge Jpn http://www.bridge.jpn.com/

By the way, anyone know where I still might be able to get the Atmos Face Offs in US9? Flight Club had them for $200 + $20 shipping, but now out of stock in US9. Regretting now that I didn't grab them sooner, but the last couple weeks have been hard on the wallet as all of you know with the 1600s, 999s, Mojitos, etc. Only place I see US9 so far is FRESH out of Belgium for 181 Euros which is about $237 USD. Do I just need to lurk feebay or should I grab a size US9.5 from Flight Club? ATMOS NYC was selling them for $175 plus shipping when they released, but of course they no longer had my size when I called. What would you guys do?

GTFan - for your on feet review just start cwalkin'...:lol:
Glad I got a pair as these are so beautiful! :smokin

Got mine in yesterday...liked 'em so much I wore them today...and I RARELY do that. For anyone contemplating, get 'em. Could easily be in the running for one of the best NB releases at the end of the year IMO. They are that nice. 

WDYWT 2/26 @ school

GTFan - for your on feet review just start cwalkin'...
laugh.gif

Glad I got a pair as these are so beautiful!
smokin.gif
Thanks for the video GTfan712. Can't wait to get my pair
laugh.gif

The jump around gets me every damn time.  

Shoes are lovely though....mine arrive today.  Now I need to grab those blues.
Thanks as always for the great videos and pictures, GTFan.
Dope GTFan
pimp.gif
I still need the blue pair.
Thanks for all the kind words, gents. I'm glad you're enjoying the photos and videos.

Got mine in yesterday...liked 'em so much I wore them today...and I RARELY do that. For anyone contemplating, get 'em. Could easily be in the running for one of the best NB releases at the end of the year IMO. They are that nice. 

WDYWT 2/26 @ school

I want these who has them for a deal?

After seeing that vid and how clean those 999s look on foot I may have to grab a pair while I can. Excellent vids

So glad these 999 elites are GRs but are selling like hot cakes..Can't wait to wear my pair once this crappy weather is gone..Spring/summer can't come soon enough!

That teal 999 looks hot as hell too.. :nerd:

Shoestores still has the red elite 999 (sizes range from 9.5 to 12). The coupon still works.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I think these look great for a women's model. Wouldn't personally purchase them as they are very feminine.

United Arrows’ Beauty & Youth imprint continues its partnership with New Balance, this time offering a ladies-only collaboration.  The Beauty & Youth  x New Balance W996  might remind you of the ‘Year of the Snake’ Nike WMNS Air Max 1 thanks to its mix of beige suede, coral accents and metallic gold branding.  But in typically low-key New Bal fashion, this one doesn’t feature any extra theming and instead relies upon the quality of its materials and their clever arrangement.  Have a closer look below and stick with Sneaker News for updates on what looks like an April release.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/02/26/beauty-youth-x-new-balance-996/

Last edited:
Knew I shouldn't have come in this thread...just ordered the red 999 elites. Good looks on the shoestores site, I needed a 9 as well but I didn't pay much over their price.

These too. Nice C/W and my second favorite model. Colors are just too close to my denim 996s. Great look if you're into these.

Now that you’ve seen the slick styles crafted up from the ‘Elite Edition’ swath of New Balance releases, can you ever go back to the baseline stuff? If you need convincing then this freshNew Balance 999  should do the trick with its sold blocking and back-to-basics suede and mesh set up. The sneaker comes equipped with a tonal teal look that appears to be upgraded by some rather covert 3M hits around the perimeter. Take a full gander at this New Balance 999right after the jump and stay tuned to Sneaker News for the first word on when they’ll arrive stateside.

http://sneakernews.com/2013/02/25/new-balance-999-teal/#more-395121

Back
Top Bottom