Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Latest pickup, these will get a ton of wear. Lucky to get these on a nice discount love the materials

Attachments

• IMG_5654.jpg
    IMG_5654.jpg
    448 KB · Views: 114
Whoever designed this needs to be fired.......

Attachments

• 6B716286-FF81-4B70-B7E2-62BB3FE7C5B6.jpeg
    6B716286-FF81-4B70-B7E2-62BB3FE7C5B6.jpeg
    117.1 KB · Views: 566
These TS photos are *chef’s kiss*. Keep them coming.
Placed an order before they went OOS, so hopefully my pair ships. Trying not to get antsy lol

what're these called?? fire
This should be a custom 2 to 3 years ago when 998 was in the NB1 program. I believe the Horween leather is not a regular and might have only lasted for a few months though. Regretted I made none back then.

This should be a custom 2 to 3 years ago when 998 was in the NB1 program. I believe the Horween leather is not a regular and might have only lasted for a few months though. Regretted I made none back then.

appreciate it bud. damn that colorway is fire, and with that fine horween leather....geeeez

btw, keep seeing people reference NB1. does that mean made in usa? or NB1=specific model? (fairly new to NB)

992 back again on either 1/1 or 1/15. I know NB flip flops between the first and 15 of quarters to release product via their website

That Horween Veggie Tan Leather & Bison leather tho... :pimp: :nthat: & for $234 shipped to Florida...Cheaper than a NB1 997 Mesh toe... I'm a sucker for Veggie Tan type leather for under a $250 price point...

IMG_20181010_123349_130.jpg

best nb i've seen in years, honestly didn't know nb1 had veg tan options back then!

You guys think they've made good fakes of the ALD V2s already?

I want to cop a pair but I don't trust myself authenticating.

Thanks!

-Drew

You guys think they've made good fakes of the ALD V2s already?

I want to cop a pair but I don't trust myself authenticating.

Thanks!

-Drew

Tough to authenticate because of the quality on most pairs released. Alot of QC issues were encountered during that release, hence small allocations.

Back
Top Bottom