Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

You guys think they've made good fakes of the ALD V2s already?

I want to cop a pair but I don't trust myself authenticating.

Thanks!

-Drew
Doubt they made fakes of those - have you come across a pair ? Upload some pictures here and the thread will help ya out

Thanks!

-Drew
I wouldn't be surprised if they did, but I'm not positive. I've been looking for my size for awhile and can't find any pairs under $600. Getting pretty annoyed

Thanks!

-Drew
I believe I saw some pairs on ebay asking for 300+ usd yesterday, with a close-up of the tag that wrote "Made in China".....?

991 Made in the UK today. Looking forward to picking up some 992s in grey on discount
IMG_5761.jpg

Yeah TSNY has came full circle.. The only 998's I liked from him were the Black & Tan which was basically a NB1 998 which I made for $160 (back when NB1 actually let the discount code work on their program).

465c8611fbc8ab45ce2e5c0ee56ac424.jpg

Fast forward to this year.. The year of our Dear Lord 997 & he dropped "Love" :nerd: I couldve grabbed my size was available for 30 hours, but decided to pass.. (Just had a baby and you guys know our medical system if you're not in the service on TriCare). #FeelTheBern.. Finally come Decemeber he drops these beauties (his first true New Balance Collab imo) :pimp: My first official Todd Synder New York x New Balance collab and it wont be my last... :nthat:

TS as a retailer really reminds me of a more in touch j crew. Haven’t purchased any clothing just yet the vibe with their catalog and slew of NB collabs.

I was turned off by the toe box on the TS, and skipped. But the shape alone is worth the purchase. Sharp as a knife. Enjoy fellas....

Haha never knew he worked there, makes sense clothing looks nice but just doesn’t seem to be worth the price point, neither is j crew but everything can be had for 40% off most of the time
Haha, yep, I refuse to buy at retail from either

I was trying to get some 484 chinos during their black friday sales and these clowns decided to NOT include them in the discount code...i was heated

Looks like the No Vacancy Inn x 850 will be included in the END VIPSALE 30% sale which will be released in 8 hours. Grab em if interested! Code is VIPSALE

Back
Top Bottom