Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Next up. 49ers! :pimp:

IMG_20200119_162522_542.jpg

Warrior's Willie Cauley-Stein wearing the Omn1s at yesterday's game, and now I am wondering if any other players are wearing them.
IMG_20200122_195417.jpg

or just decent designers. Black, white, Asian, female, alien. Don’t matter to me. The only real success that NB has had with a new model has been the 997S GY from grey day and even still that model hasn't been too much of a hit

Nope. Gotta be black designers. Once New Balance has employed a sufficient amount of black designers hopefully people can move on to fighting other imaginary injustices outside of the NB theead.

I can confirm CS told me 90 days for the 'free' shoe redemption a couple of days ago. Its up to $200 off any pair. sadly not much on the site i want that reaches $200...yet. :evil:

Just got the 9000 point 'Shoes of Your Choice' NB reward. In the email with the code the terms sound better than what the CS told you over the phone. The code is good until the end of the year. Saving mine for the 1300JP3

If anyone is a little short on NB Reward points, don't forget that you can do 4 shoe reviews per year for your purchases from NB.com and get 250 points for each review. They also used to give 500 points for the app download and another 250 points for completing your profile. Not sure if they still offer those.

The Shoes Of Your Choice are all yours! Your reward code, good for a $200 credit towards any (1) pair of New Balance shoes, is below and expires on 12/31/20. Simply select a pair, add to cart, and enter your code at checkout. Shoes redeemed using this reward may not be returned or exchanged. NB1 product excluded from promotion.

Last edited:
Just got the 9000 point 'Shoes of Your Choice' NB reward. In the email with the code the terms sound better than what the CS told you over the phone. The code is good until the end of the year. Saving mine for the 1300JP3

If anyone is a little short on NB Reward points, don't forget that you can do 4 shoe reviews per year for your purchases from NB.com and get 250 points for each review. They also used to give 500 points for the app download and another 250 points for completing your profile. Not sure if they still offer those.

Thanks. CS is all over the place...i will contact them to see if i can get some confirmation...also, hope you're not a sz 12 bc thats what i'm holding onto mine for :rofl:

Stupid question, but has anyone used any kind of repel spray on their NBs? I got this JM bottle but i don't know if it will be safe enough to use on delicate suede uppers

Stupid question, but has anyone used any kind of repel spray on their NBs? I got this JM bottle but i don't know if it will be safe enough to use on delicate suede uppers

I’ve always debated this but I’ve opted not to. I don’t wear my nice shoes not on concrete/indoors and I have multiple beater pairs for the rain. I don’t wanna **** up the suede lol

Also they do nothing to prevent dirt accumulating, which you can get out with a suede brush

i have used crep protect and saphir suede spray on all of my suede shoes, and it doesn’t ruin the suede. the key is to apply a light coating of the spray at a proper distance (8-10 inches). spray too close and you can oversaturate the suede. keep the can moving over the shoe at that distance and you will be good. alot of these suede protectors (the saphir especially) are marketed to be used on high quality dress shoes, with suede comparable or better than what you would see on most NB’s. and most of the time “ruined suede” isn’t ruined at all. the nap has just gotten matted down because of some manner of moisture. a crepe brush or semi-stiff bristled brush used lightly against the grain or in a circular motion will lift the nap up against. lightly though.

i have used crep protect and saphir suede spray on all of my suede shoes, and it doesn’t ruin the suede. the key is to apply a light coating of the spray at a proper distance (8-10 inches). spray too close and you can oversaturate the suede. keep the can moving over the shoe at that distance and you will be good. alot of these suede protectors (the saphir especially) are marketed to be used on high quality dress shoes, with suede comparable or better than what you would see on most NB’s. and most of the time “ruined suede” isn’t ruined at all. the nap has just gotten matted down because of some manner of moisture. a crepe brush or semi-stiff bristled brush used lightly against the grain or in a circular motion will lift the nap up against. lightly though.
and they do help resist some dirt accumulation.

this. i've used crep on one pair of suede NB 998s and the key is to spray lightly from a distance, then using a soft bristled brush to keep the nap. you typically want to brush in a circular motion...or at least that's what i've read in the past.

Back
Top Bottom