Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So no major news on the 990v1 grey getting released outside of Asia? Haven’t seen much on IG

larger sizes have been avaialable on NB for a long while now, but i haven't heard anything about a wider release beyond Asia

Got these Sunday and have worn them all week. Can’t remember the last shoe I’ve done that with.
66B9DE70-188B-43C1-B44D-86917A33675F.jpeg

Finally tried on my 670YOR. Man, they’re tight in the toe box like the 991. Sending them back unfortunately.

Another dumb question here

Is the navy 993 that's part of the Kith 99x collection the same shade of navy blue that you can find on the NB site and Joe'sNBO?

Is the navy 993 that's part of the Kith 99x collection the same shade of navy blue that you can find on the NB site and Joe'sNBO?

The link you posted from joes is 993VI which is 'violet indigo'...basically lighter blue than NV. Looks like Joes only has 993NV in women's sizing.

You can always find 993NVs at the outlets. FSR usually. Wouldnt pay full price at Kith

The link you posted from joes is 993VI which is 'violet indigo'...basically lighter blue than NV. Looks like Joes only has 993NV in women's sizing.

damn i'm an idiot, i didn't even check the color code...guess that's what happens when you don't get enough sleep

i need a nap 😴

You can always find 993NVs at the outlets. FSR usually. Wouldnt pay full price at Kith

yea, i don't really pay full retail for shoes nowadays if i can find them cheaper. I remember i went looking for v4s during black friday with no luck, but the 993s were on the wall for 50% off

These arrived last night. First pair of NB. I'm impressed. However, I now have two pair. I had bids on StockX for 10 and 10.5 and figured whichever bid was accepted would be the one I'd wear and then cancel the other bid. However, both bids were accepted within minutes of each other before I had a chance to cancel the other bid (I think it was the same seller). Anyway...
NB1.jpg
NB3.jpg

Really excited that the Stray Rats 993s are releasing on NB. I know I probably won't be able to get a W but I'm still excited to get a chance to cop the grey pair for retail.

Back
Top Bottom