Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Dam they pulled those?? Smh i was plotting on them

yeah I left them in my cart for the 10% thing ,forgot about them and then it said it's no longer available. both had FSR with none selling out so they were definitely pulled. idk if it was a QC issue or what but yeah they pulled them

yeah I left them in my cart for the 10% thing ,forgot about them and then it said it's no longer available. both had FSR with none selling out so they were definitely pulled. idk if it was a QC issue or what but yeah they pulled them
They have done this before with other models, I’m sure they will re release them in the near future

So there is a new midsole unit on the re-issued 992, possibly causing it to look more bulky?
I think that High Snob post was pointing out that when the 992 was first introduced in 2006 that then it used a new 'Absorb' tech which at that time had not been used on any other models.

I think that High Snob post was pointing out that when the 992 was first introduced in 2006 that then it used a new 'Absorb' tech which at that time had not been used on any other models.
Made sense, indeed the midsole doesn't look much different (other than quite a lot of glue mark on the pics surfaced so far). As for other GR think we can be patient.

Made sense, indeed the midsole doesn't look much different (other than quite a lot of glue mark on the pics surfaced so far). As for other GR think we can be patient.

the grey better not be the only colorway dropped on 2/15.....silver lining if not, have more time to save $$

Eyeing a pair of 1700 released 10+ years ago. Do kicks on flighclub or goat ever go on sale? I don't think I can find my size DS elsewhere so not sure if I should just scope them now.

New Balance sale at Snipes USA

FSR of Marblehead 990V5s for $129.99

Eyeing a pair of 1700 released 10+ years ago. Do kicks on flighclub or goat ever go on sale? I don't think I can find my size DS elsewhere so not sure if I should just scope them now.
I am starting to have second thoughts on purchasing New Balance shoes which are 10 years or older. My worry is the breakdown of plastics and glues. I saw some people on New Balance Facebook group talking about this awhile ago. I also have experienced this with my oldest New Balance shoe, M576GN MiUSA from late 80's early 90's. I know that is closer to 30 years for my pair but this risk of life span should be taken into account for how much you pay.

576 Damage.jpg

Last edited:
I am starting to have second thoughts on purchasing New Balance shoes which are 10 years or older. My worry is the breakdown of plastics and glues. I saw some people on New Balance Facebook group talking about this awhile ago. I also have experienced this with my oldest New Balance shoe, M576GN MiUSA from late 80's early 90's. I know that is closer to 30 years for my pair but this risk of life span should be taken into account for how much you pay.

576 Damage.jpg

Hows the midsole? If you can just glue it then it shouldn’t be too big an issue...that said I’m not buying 10+ year old shoes

Back
Top Bottom