Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

S

Late to the party, so all the stray rats are gone off the site? Or was there a specific link sent to emails so you can purchase?

S

Late to the party, so all the stray rats are gone off the site? Or was there a specific link sent to emails so you can purchase?

there never was an email. I refreshed the site and saw the link at 10 am ET, like most of NB's releases. had my size in cart but when I saw that the $200 coupon didn't apply to the SR I didn't get them

At least in my size, black pair of Stray Rats is cheaper on StockX. Greys a little more expensive.

At least in my size, black pair of Stray Rats is cheaper on StockX. Greys a little more expensive.

Yup. You can basically score this for a smidge over retail. I’m glad resale isnt’t much. Hopefully those that truly want got em today.

Yup. You can basically score this for a smidge over retail. I’m glad resale isnt’t much. Hopefully those that truly want got em today.

any insight as to why the $200 coupon didn't work on these? coupon said that it can be used for any non-NB1 shoe....

I'll end up using these on the 992s if they ever release on NB.com but having the SR for like 20 bucks would've been nice

2020 has been whack. They really can't seem to push the hyped shoes with quality or in quantity. RF releases have been having QC issues in production, so has the 990 & 992, 850 was complete flop, X racers needed a cosign to push pairs(rats), NB is practically giving away pairs, SR also had a ton of QC issues, communication has been a joke, articles on websites are always to push old GR's. The 327s are absolutely hideous, hence appearance in fashion week.

NB is taking L's all over the place. About time for gundlini and his team to speak up about the production and communication issues.

2020 has been whack. They really can't seem to push the hyped shoes with quality or in quantity. RF releases have been having QC issues in production, so has the 990 & 992, 850 was complete flop, X racers needed a cosign to push pairs(rats), NB is practically giving away pairs, SR also had a ton of QC issues, communication has been a joke, articles on websites are always to push old GR's. The 327s are absolutely hideous, hence appearance in fashion week.

NB is taking L's all over the place. About time for gundlini and his team to speak up about the production and communication issues.

TO BE FAIR, the X racers are ****in awesome. got one of the original CWs, probably my most comfortable non MiUSA/UK pair tbh. I think they look neat too

Year of the rat. Forgot I had these in the closet.
80E18DA6-DB81-4A7C-B3A4-F8D4F3237906.jpeg

Glue stains galore, weird separation from sole, fugazy suede and that mesh. Woof. How much they paying you to wear that?
Quality on this MiAsia isnt great but they look so good. Comfy too! Caught it under way retail... been scoping these out for a month. Happy!

Year of the rat. Forgot I had these in the closet.
80E18DA6-DB81-4A7C-B3A4-F8D4F3237906.jpeg
Such a great 247 colorway, tried so hard to get this when they released. Miss the V1, liked the look more than the new 247 and felt the 998 midsole with revlite was significantly more interesting looking and comfortable. So sick.

The whole X racers were a huge swing and a miss. Which adds to their long list of failures for new models. At one point it was like 1000 pts on NB for a free pair of x racers.....

don't exaggerate it was like like 6 or 8,000 points last fall. idk I liked the X racers. MiAsia NB's make great beaters and I'd rather have a comfy beater like an X racer than an adidas samba or nike AF1

don't exaggerate it was like like 6 or 8,000 points last fall. idk I liked the X racers. MiAsia NB's make great beaters and I'd rather have a comfy beater like an X racer than an adidas samba or nike AF1

Wasn't that high either. Seeing as Xracers have hit under 25 at outlets. Personally I just use MIUSA for beaters, can find them regularly at outlets for the low. No reason to spend more money on a shoe that will see a V2 in 6 months or will be discontinued. Also I'm probably gonna get hit with some comments about negativity from the **** riders. Reason I put the spotlight on how ****ty it has been is because it really has been. I also know ALOT of corporate employees lurk and its time for them to come out and address concerns regarding QC and communication.

Back
Top Bottom