Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I keep going back and forth on which stray rats to cop. I love the black with the yellowish laces, but I also like how clean the grey ones look. What’s the consensus on here?

I keep going back and forth on which stray rats to cop. I love the black with the yellowish laces, but I also like how clean the grey ones look. What’s the consensus on here?

I like the look of the black, was able to cop grey on NB yesterday. I personally would get black more ( I like darker colored shoes in general), but you can never go wrong with NB in the grey.

Came in the other day

IMG_20200129_182233.jpg

Just ran the simulation on kith's website for a similar price item and the 1700s would run me around 450$ all said and done. This "no global release" thing is super helpful for the wallet, but hope those 1300 / rc hybrid thing ronnie shown a while ago somehow have a wider release (doubt it though)

molten lava 990 pulled from NB.com......what is going on there....................................
Glad I pulled the trigger! Mine should arrive today

honestly they look WAY too much like ivy park to drop them right now, I’m sure it’s just an unfortunate coincidence and in the end it’ll probably just be a small bump in release date but it’s kind of messy.

this happened with the marbleheads dropping @ kith “too early” too though so I could be overthinking the design side of thing and for some reason NB has a weird/poorly communicated release date chain now

Glad I pulled the trigger! Mine should arrive today

honestly they look WAY too much like ivy park to drop them right now, I’m sure it’s just an unfortunate coincidence and in the end it’ll probably just be a small bump in release date but it’s kind of messy.

this happened with the marbleheads dropping @ kith “too early” too though so I could be overthinking the design side of thing and for some reason NB has a weird/poorly communicated release date chain now

sneaker news/other websites articles also are constantly released months after a GR has released or even after a shoe has sold out. Not sure if they are doing this on purpose to try and drive after market resale (not really working) or their PR is just that detached they don't know better.

Back
Top Bottom