Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone happen to know a place I can still cop the Grey 990 v2s (m990n2) for retail or close to retail?

Looking for a size 12 specifically. 👏

-Drew
they are tough to come by these days. there was a recent restock a couple places, so their are some pairs on stockx and goat. but a little above retail.

1584707699115.png

1584707715937.png

I got an email from 43einhalb.com this morning, notifying me that they are dropping the 992 pack soon, which includes the 992NT (Seersucker). However, they haven't released an exact release time. Let's all help each other out with this one, and good luck in advance! Even if I take Ls I hope someone here has success with copping.

1584707699115.png

1584707715937.png

I got an email from 43einhalb.com this morning, notifying me that they are dropping the 992 pack soon, which includes the 992NT (Seersucker). However, they haven't released an exact release time. Let's all help each other out with this one, and good luck in advance! Even if I take Ls I hope someone here has success with copping.

They still charging $250? Original sneaker news article had them dropping seersucker, MC, grey and tan or black 01/15/20 lol

They still charging $250? Original sneaker news article had them dropping seersucker, MC, grey and tan or black 01/15/20 lol
That's also what I remember, but I got an email this morning at 4am EST, and even on their blog they had a post on 3/17 about the shoes releasing soon. If you check their IG they made posts about it as well 3 days ago, so......we have a chance LOL

Last edited:
they are tough to come by these days. there was a recent restock a couple places, so their are some pairs on stockx and goat. but a little above retail.

Damn.

So no go on them anymore?
I had a couple times when I could've scooped them up, but I kept pushing it back smh.

-Drew

I'm slightly salty that I didn't apply the discount code, but I'm thankful I copped a pair for my father. I was so close to doubling up but I'm happy with just one pair.

email CS. I’ve done this at multiple stores where they retroactively apply the discount. Worst they can say is no

I'm slightly salty that I didn't apply the discount code, but I'm thankful I copped a pair for my father. I was so close to doubling up but I'm happy with just one pair.

you should download the rakuten and retail me not extensions in chrome, it applies discount codes and I check which one has the best cash back. $160 plus I got $9.60 cash back for the 992GR, sometimes new balance has 10% on their site. Reebok is usually ridiculous with their cash back on retail me not, it's 20% right now.

you should download the rakuten and retail me not extensions in chrome, it applies discount codes and I check which one has the best cash back. $160 plus I got $9.60 cash back for the 992GR, sometimes new balance has 10% on their site. Reebok is usually ridiculous with their cash back on retail me not, it's 20% right now.

Same thing I just did. 🔥

Scooped up two pairs. Thanks for everyone that posted the link and codes!

Now I just need a pair of those Gray 990 v2s lol.

-Drew

man I do all my shopping on iPhone safari lol good to know that’s out there!

they're sitting because solelinks hasn't tweeted it out. he's too obsessed with posting garbage nike sale links

they're sitting because solelinks hasn't tweeted it out. he's too obsessed with posting garbage nike sale links

Yeah, the fact that they’re sitting seriously concerns me...plus if you go to finish line directly, the item doesn’t show up when you search.🤔

size 8, 8.5 has already sold out. Been intermittently refreshing just to see how an organic non-SL NB GR goes lol.

Back
Top Bottom