Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Exclusively FIRST on Kith, I copped on Caliroots. Only one I had to pay resale for are the JFG...ooof. That guy above, illistic, has a YouTube channel, not sure if he's known around these parts lol

Aahh gotcha, thought Ronnie paid off NB to have that colorway remain Kith exclusive.

Yea i know he got a youtube channel, but i'm sure it's not his main income.

Picked these up at ShoeCity on Sunday before everything shutdown... 993's are more comfortable, but I went on and got these while I could. Looking around this thread, that was a good choice.

I'm sure they will be everywhere, when things clear up.
20200315_124140.jpg

Picked these up at ShoeCity on Sunday before everything shutdown... 993's are more comfortable, but I went on and got these while I could. Looking around this thread, that was a good choice.

I'm sure they will be everywhere, when things clear up.
20200315_124140.jpg
hope so neeeeeeeed

IMG_3368.jpg

Fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. These are so fresh in hand.Took a while to come around to them but I'm glad to have them in my rotation as I think the will dry up over time.

Couple notes. I was super worried about what size to get, I'm an 11 in most NB shoes. But from the pics I saw before getting them, I could tell they were on thin side material wise and I was correct. So while they definitely fit a little snug, over time they will loosen up quite a bit. So I suggest going TTS.

That's the one negative I will say about these is the materials used do NOT seem heavily upgraded. They seem like standard NB materials color blocked to perfection by ALD. I was super disappointed in the quality of suede used. But for $150 retail, I understand it.

I still kinda want the red pair but they don't seem to be as plentiful. I hope some more stores get those and prices come down.

I have a pair of brand new M1300JP3 in size 10.5 US that I would like to trade for a size 11 US.

Back
Top Bottom