Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Yeah, the fact that they’re sitting seriously concerns me...plus if you go to finish line directly, the item doesn’t show up when you search.🤔
noticed 992 didn't come up in a search too. sizes are disappearing tho, so it probably means the stock is loaded and it isn't an error. i'm guessing this has got to be all the retail pairs they can't sell bc of corona

Did anyone in this group cop the Madness 990v2s from last year? I can’t find them anywhere, I think they were a Hong Kong exclusive, but man I woulda loved to cop either pair. Imo they are up there with the ALD 992
7DEDAFFE-E148-41A4-89EC-2A788FBE93A9.jpeg
C01E883E-B162-4E71-BF13-82AD73CF3FB9.jpeg
239D7849-61FE-4376-A34B-71E6B87927B2.jpeg

I'm about to give up on these... Champs has the page up but are "sold out" pretty sure they never went live? I dont know anymore lol

noticed 992 didn't come up in a search too. sizes are disappearing tho, so it probably means the stock is loaded and it isn't an error. i'm guessing this has got to be all the retail pairs they can't sell bc of corona
If this is the case orders may take a long time to ship, especially if they are pairs from stores who’s malls have closed. I’m in Maryland and all malls are closed, meaning there is stock just sitting there for weeks.

Did you click the link above? You make me feel like I live here instead of the real world lol

Yeah that was for Finishline though and they dont have a 9.5 or 10 haha. Sadly I can't see every post or tweet since I'm still going into work during this whole corona thing :c

Yeah that was for Finishline though and they dont have a 9.5 or 10 haha. Sadly I can't see every post or tweet since I'm still going into work during this whole corona thing :c
No worries, you are a champion for going out to work. I didn't consider I have more time to peruse since I'm sitting at home. Are you in the health care industry?

click the finishline link...near FSR right now

I've been trying to add for a while now just keeps spinning or "add to cart error" lol

No worries, you are a champion for going out to work. I didn't consider I have more time to peruse since I'm sitting at home. Are you in the health care industry?

Nah its not that big of a deal and the sad thing is I don't work in the health care industry haha

I swear if there are zero oops on 992GR in this thread after all this nonsense for the past 15 pages it should be shut down.

I swear if there are zero oops on 992GR in this thread after all this nonsense for the past 15 pages it should be shut down.
Huh? There has been a ton of oops going on problem is solelinks is usually the first too it. Bots are eating these up and being sold for $20 profit

Huh? There has been a ton of oops going on problem is solelinks is usually the first too it. Bots are eating these up and being sold for $20 profit
For a second I thought I was starting to sound like you lol; I don’t recall seeing anyone here offering their pairs/ doubles to other users in the thread, but if so then I’m cool.

For a second I thought I was starting to sound like you lol; I don’t recall seeing anyone here offering their pairs/ doubles to other users in the thread, but if so then I’m cool.

linkswith discounts are popping up on a regular basis. Much more frequently then normal. Essentially the same thing. Also a lot of these are still shipping/or on hold. Personally I may havean extra 8 . However I do want to wait and see the quality and pick the best. At that point I will be happy to post once I know my orders are en route and I’m happy with them. I will also be more than happy to share detailed pictures.

this release was very strange because it’s been pushed back multiple times, quality issues, COVID 19 and NB isn’t getting much better at synchronizing drops.

Man how is it that you cop EVERY single hyped/limited release? 🤔

These arrived the other day but I only unboxed they today. I really think I will cop the black pair now as well!

Those CLS look too clean man, they're next on my hit list.

I was really tempted to double up, on the Greys, but I have quite a few, and I know more drops are incoming. Definitely going to do an NB1 once the service returns.
E5B194A5-E981-4ADB-885E-DDF1755463E1.jpeg

Those NC's are the white jawns that released exclusively on Kith right?

Man how is it that you cop EVERY single hyped/limited release? 🤔

Those CLS look too clean man, they're next on my hit list.

Those NC's are the white jawns that released exclusively on Kith right?
Exclusively FIRST on Kith, I copped on Caliroots. Only one I had to pay resale for are the JFG...ooof. That guy above, illistic, has a YouTube channel, not sure if he's known around these parts lol

Back
Top Bottom