Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

how do 577s fit compared to 574 or 998? since they only have a US 9.5 or 10.5 and im a 10 should i go smaller or bigger? 

If anyone still wants the Jcrew x NB 1400, the black, wine, cranberry, and blue sky coloways are on sale for $120 and you can use the coupon code GOODNEWS for an additional 30% off.  This also works for all sale items on their site as well as in store.
they were up this morning when I posted that but I cant see them any more. bummer.
They took the Evergreen colorway out of the sale section too - they had them for $130 the other day and now they're back at $150 so you can't use the 30% off coupon code...SMH... The black and orange ones aren't bad though - kinda remind me of those Ubiq 574's but in a better model shoe

A friend of mine hook me up with these puppies for $170 new, i never knew that i will some comfortable in a 8.5 (i'm a 9.5)

These wont disappoint anybody so don't hesitate

The quality is amazing 

looking forward to mine soon ! 
A friend of mine hook me up with these puppies for $170 new, i never knew that i will some comfortable in a 8.5 (i'm a 9.5)

The quality is amazing 

Hey guys, Im about to pull the trigger on a simple pair of NB 996 denim blue for 79. I think it's a good price, what y'all think? Or could I get them cheaper elsewhere

Wish I could find a pair of Seals for that good of a price in 13.

Undeadstock.

The quality is amazing 
Hey guys, Im about to pull the trigger on a simple pair of NB 996 denim blue for 79. I think it's a good price, what y'all think? Or could I get them cheaper elsewhere
That's a great price I think I paid like $130 for mine haha -___-.

And those black J crew 1400s are nice, gonna pick up a pair if they still have my size tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom