Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

M1500GYB Black/Grey/Red

On the low, I think these are the sleeper release so far this year.  Joints are butter in the flesh and the banana toe was almost nonexistent on my pair.  I think a lot of folks will regret passing on these.  Simple, classic colorway.  

On the low, I think these are the sleeper release so far this year.  Joints are butter in the flesh and the banana toe was almost nonexistent on my pair.  I think a lot of folks will regret passing on these.  Simple, classic colorway.  

I definitely agree. I need to scoop me a pair.

Speaking of tennis, has anyone picked up the MC996 Milos Raonic has been wearing? Any info on sizing/comfort level?

here are a few more details of the Sneakerfreaker X NB 998 "Tassie Devil"

Anyone have thoughts on design? I don't usually go for purple shoes but these have kind of grown on me since they first teased this last year.

Sounds like you just want help to find your size before you fade back into the world of lurkers

Anywho, juicyjohnny, I guess if you want to do it like that you can buy the 8.5s, have you checked other stores

Might as well ask for Kennedy's at retail..

Yea man. I 2nd that. anyone have any Kennedy's at retail? :tongue:

Sorry about not being clear. What I was trying to say was are there any updates on any stores restocking on the Mojito's. Because if not, I found a local reseller for sz 10.5 / 11 and I'm willing to buy it from him for a size swap of 9.5.

Totally uncalled for.  Dude asked a simple question--why not just give him a simple answer?  Because he's not a regular poster in this thread?

chuxndunx, to answer your question, you'll have a tough time finding the Mojitos for retail at this point, since the drop seems to have came and went.  eBay is probably your best bet, but you'll be paying resale prices.  Maybe one of the good dudes in this thread is sitting on a pair in your size and would be willing to trade, which I think is what you came into this thread for in the first place.  My advice is to keep up with upcoming drops via this thread and the various sneaker blogs, because once a dope NB sells out, you'll undoubtedly be paying almost double that price later.   

i guess this touched a nerve with you then. i dont act like im some kind of OG or an "elite steez" nb dude
i try to give as much useful information to people on this thread on releases, sizing, or general info..some questions have obvious answers, everyone knows theres ebay and flightclub, so whats the point in asking if i can find ______ at retail when you can do an easy search and see that its more than likely not gonna happen.

my bad on sounding like a di** if thats was the case. 

Trife I agree with you on this topic. It's not just nb but the whole community of sneakers. Everyone had to start somewhere. It's funny how we (people) complain and say others don't understand us and our hobby but then when interest is shown we push them away. I understand the frustration as well where the contributors put in work for research but others don't give back and take "your pair." But don't forget that you are contributing for the good ness of yourself.

Thanks guys for your support. As much as I'd like to contribute, I just don't know enough about New Balance. But hopefully I will in the future.

@supertrife, I understand what you mean, but his only posts are him coming in, seeing if he anyone knows about his size and leaves, by super elite, I don't think my comment reflects that, but to each his own, personally I'm trying to create an environment where people help eachother which to an extent, I think that has been the case. There is also the idea that nt is immature and just people arguing behind keyboards which deters these ogs from coming back... I'm not here to bring back the renaissance to nt but there's a level of common sense when it comes to asking for a shoe for retail, while after it has dropped

I was updating this thread when Sneaker Politic's website crashed for their restock. Then I posted once about sz 9.5 Mojito's. And then I managed to find a local seller with sz 10.5 / 11, so I wanted to see if somebody wanted to size swap. Some people from this thread already contacted me about the sz 10.5 / 11 Mojito's so I updated them with the information I have. I think my posts were helpful to myself and the people here.

My thing is that more often than not, when someone asks a question, they legit don't know the answer. You and I both know the Mojito drop is done and gone, so it isn't like dude was coming in here to glean info so he can snipe pairs from posters in this thread.  Sure, could he have looked around on eBay, Flight Club, etc.?  Yes.  But why not come to the thread devoted to New Balance to find info?  Isn't that why we're here in the first place?  And let's be honest--this thread now isn't much more than a pickup thread.  There isn't much talk about older models/releases outside of Pigeons, so this is the perfect place for info on a recent drop.  

As far as common sense goes, it may be common for us already active in this thread because we all know that the Mojitos are gone.  But what if dude happened to be browsing a sneaker blog and came across them?  What if he had no clue about where they released, when they released, etc.?  Why can't dude come in here and pose a question without a sideways, slick comment?  Like I said before, it isn't like he was attempting to get drop info at the zero hour before a release.  Those types of dudes can always kick rocks, and I have no problem saying that.  I hate dudes like that and they pop up everywhere now.  And those dudes will always get no love from me.  But that wasn't the case here, IMO.  Hell, dude even offered to scoop a size locally to try to trade with someone else who may be holding their wrong size.  :lol:   Seemed fairly genuine to me.  *shrugs*

Thanks for speaking out for me. Sz 9.5 New Balance "Mojito" is officially part of my grail list, but I'll patiently wait and update this thread if I get any other info or trades I can offer for it.

I was updating this thread when Sneaker Politic's website crashed for their restock. Then I posted once about sz 9.5 Mojito's. And then I managed to find a local seller with sz 10.5 / 11, so I wanted to see if somebody wanted to size swap. Some people from this thread already contacted me about the sz 10.5 / 11 Mojito's so I updated them with the information I have. I think my posts were helpful to myself and the people here.

lol the fire crash of the sneaker politics drop hahaha, could've been handled in a better way but good for you...

I wonder when the day will come when we will be complaining about the shapes of more models, even now, people complain about the 998 elite and 998 shape, it's something we hate to see but hopefully nb does a good job of keeping the shapes it hasn't ruined, my black pigeons werent as comfortable as my other pairs, would've love to see this on the old 577 shape

broke these out today

for more info about the shoe and a better version of this pic, hit up http://kickitfresh.blogspot.com/2013/03/new-balance-577-farmers-market.html
Lookin good!

been waiting on those tassie devils since i first saw them. anyone know what time they'll hit the webshop on saturday?
Yeah, it's going to be resell or bust on these. Going to be just as hard, if not harder than, obtaining the fingercroxx.

Back
Top Bottom