Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally a size 9.5 Mojito on feebay. price is kind high, but maybe one of you 9.5 guys who have been looking for that size can talk him down. On another note, too bad that Camo 574 is non-US made.  I just don't like the shape of those at all.      

And, yo -- the on feet pics of the Farmers Market olive are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

makes me want to Un-DS mine.........  

My red elite 999s just came in and they are pretty nice.

Makes me want the blue pair now :smh:

Yeah, it's going to be resell or bust on these. Going to be just as hard, if not harder than, obtaining the fingercroxx.

and be ready for the super high shipping fee if you're going to cop from sneaker freaker's online shop...think it was like $50 when i purchased my pair of sneaker freaker x saucony grid 9000 "the bushwhackers"...

think i may wait until some euro shops get them in...since shipping fees are way more reasonable...

and be ready for the super high shipping fee if you're going to cop from sneaker freaker's online shop...think it was like $50 when i purchased my pair of sneaker freaker x saucony grid 9000 "the bushwhackers"...

think i may wait until some euro shops get them in...since shipping fees are way more reasonable...

Thanks for the heads up on that. Nice shoe but I'm going to look for as close to retail as possible. I honestly like the Fingercroxx better and still didn't pull trigger on a $250 resell price tag.

I've been waiting fot the tassie devils for so long now. Retail or resell, I will have these.

guys any sites that still sells the 998 Brown/Black M998OG?

thanks for any info...

@denniscu - i was just looking at them over at pys...depending your size though..I'm really contemplating about picking up a pair...but now I see Stunna with the Mint pickup, not sure if I want to ID a poor mans version of it...:tongue:

@denniscu - i was just looking at them over at pys...depending your size though..I'm really contemplating about picking up a pair...but now I see Stunna with the Mint pickup, not sure if I want to ID a poor mans version of it...:tongue:

yeah saw that too but looking for a 9.5...

thanks

Back
Top Bottom