Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Did another round of tri-tip. Found an untrimmed prime cut. Came out perfect.

And my only 2 sneaker cops of 2020.. grey heavyweights.
E3AF066F-C684-4CB3-B63F-4A704958E6A0.jpeg
05E2B524-A3B6-463B-8E42-D9678F12939D.jpeg
B55ECDC3-1F22-4067-89FA-3087A0221A88.jpeg
99E2A308-2F3F-4FCF-AEBA-C54A6B52393D.jpeg

It's so bizarre. I personally feel like the 997s he dropped were some of his best work to date, even if it was a rework of older collabs. They were easy cops, too. But the ALDs dropped not too long after that release and the hype train has been going full steam ahead ever since.
It’s crazy. Seems like right before it consistently became a near impossibility, it would be such a mixed bag for me. I’d whiff on stuff like the DSM 574s. (I’d eventually get them from DSM) but have zero issues choosing which of the Nonnative/UA&S, be it from pre-buy or from the comfort of a dentist’s chair.

Seems like right before it consistently became a near impossibility, it would be such a mixed bag for me. I’d whiff on stuff like the DSM 574s. (I’d eventually get them from DSM) but have zero issues choosing which of the Nonnative/UA&S, be it from pre-buy or from the comfort of a dentist’s chair.

Wish that Kith/UA&S 997 was still close to retail :frown:. Eyeing those and the ALD997s. Doubt I'll own the ALD997s though since that resale is ridiculous.The Kith/UA&S 997 isn't as bad - still bad, but not as bad :lol:. Have a bid in but I doubt the seller will budge :rolleyes

Need replacement laces..any good websites would be apreesh...992 and 990
https://www.**************.com/

I’ve gotten for some of my shoes in the past but never any of my NB... give them a shot.
Edit: didn’t realize I couldn’t post links. Rope lace supply.

I just wanna know WHO is payin' that price. I've never in my life seen any NB collector pay those prices. That's one of thing's I love about the NB community, we aren't ready and willing to pay absurd prices for our kicks because we WEAR them. Whoever is paying those prices is stashing these things in their closet to bring out once every 6 months and flex on IG. No way any heads in here dropping that bread.
Street wear is luxury wear now. Super rich kids scooping. :D

Back
Top Bottom