Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Undsd these today

DB1B5E86-E391-490C-8C07-10F9CEDE865D.jpeg

Seen a decent amount of pairs in FB groups

Which groups? I'm in a few: New Balance Talk, Holy Grail Runners, and Asics, New balance, Saucony. Although I haven't had any luck is finding a pair in there either.

Thanks in advance!

Tokyo Designs just landed and I’m pleasantly surprised by the quality for MiC. If you told me these were $150, I wouldn’t mind as much, but what isn’t overpriced these days.

7681A8E8-97E9-4179-BCDB-6A02BC4D7B72.jpeg
Yep after getting my pair in today i was very pleased with the quality. Gonna be a great Spring/Summer shoe...Colors pop really nice.

What if there's 20 pairs, but only 10 bids were above the Clearing Price?
That’s not how it works. The clearing price is the lowest bid out of how many they have in that particular size. If there’s 20 pairs then the clearing price is the lowest bid out of the top 20...

Yep after getting my pair in today i was very pleased with the quality. Gonna be a great Spring/Summer shoe...Colors pop really nice.
Yeah, and Vibram outsole, which I somehow missed in the description. Fit my slightly wide feet better than the standard 1300.

I think he was just stating that on this one shoe he missed the description that they were utilized... vibram is super reputable and used on high end (such as my vibergs) and new balance alike so always welcomed imo.
It’s not really an added value is what I was getting at. It’s used in cheap and high cost NB. Sometimes it’s not branded. Sometimes it is.

Back
Top Bottom