Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Texted NB support today and they told me M1300AR (green 1300s with the nylon underlay) will not be dropping in the US, at least on their site. Anyone have any lead on these? I know a small run dropped on Sunika a few weeks back. Looks similar to the ALD 1300 based on the teaser.

Texted NB support today and they told me M1300AR (green 1300s with the nylon underlay) will not be dropping in the US, at least on their site. Anyone have any lead on these? I know a small run dropped on Sunika a few weeks back. Looks similar to the ALD 1300 based on the teaser.
I would take customer service with a grain of salt. NB is pretty jnprganozed when it comes to drops. They should drop at plenty of other locations, Sunika is a US brand....

Anyone rate the 327? Wanting a more breathable shoe cos I find a lot of my suede/leather NBs get a bit stuffy in the heat.

mYjcpNqRThOsMXIqDOTf5Q.jpg

Pickups for the week. So happy to finally have the NAGS especially for $90, and the 1300's are DOPE in person. I wasnt a fan of the mismatch at first but these blend together great.
How’s sizing fit & comfort?

Since physical NB outlets aren't opening up anytime soon, you guys think Joe's is gonna have a big sale for memorial day weekend?

I was looking foward to finally getting a pair of 993s from the outlet cause the manager had told me they were prob gonna have 50% off like they did for black friday.
I should have copped the 993gr last memorial day sale. It was like 94 including tax. The hype drove the retail from 139 to 159 then to 175

Back
Top Bottom